She is missing.

"Harsh's point of view,"

I looked everywhere in the hospital for her, but she was nowhere to be found. Her unexpected disappearance eludes my comprehension. No matter how ashamed or unwilling to confront me she may be, she must keep in mind her current state of mind. When I'd had enough of trying to track her down at the hospital, I contemplated returning to the front desk and using the hospital's surveillance camera to see whether she was still there.

I was on my way to the hospital reception when I noticed Riya's doctor approaching from the front. I hesitantly inquired, "Doctor, have you seen Riya?" Maybe he knows where Riya has mysteriously vanished to?

"Is Riya not in her room?" But, after listening to me, he was equally taken aback. I got the impression from his expression that he, too, was unaware of her disappearance.

"Don't worry, we'll find Riya; she's suffered such a horrible injury, and where can she go in such a state?" The doctor was equally upset when he thought about her. When I thought about Riya's situation, I was afraid that something bad might happen to her. In my heart, I was hoping to God that she would be fine wherever she was.

But I never imagined that when I returned, my life would change so drastically in such a short period. On the way home from the airport, I spotted a crowd gathered and inquired about the reason for the crowd; the driver informed me that someone had an accident, causing a traffic jam.

To get home in time to surprise Riya, I considered getting out of the cab and walking, but I couldn't figure out why I was feeling a little uneasy as I approached the crowd. I tried calling Riya's number, but it was disconnected. Amid the throng, I did not know why I was even bothering to get into the crowd.

At the scene of the accident, seeing Riya in this situation stopped my heart from beating. She was lying on the ground, bleeding profusely from her head, and people were just staring instead of rushing to help. I was becoming increasingly enraged as I saw the crowd. Immediately, I cradled her in my arms and placed her in the back of the cab.

I came here intending to surprise her by finishing my work early from Hyderabad, but I did not know how much of a shock I would get. Her head was on my lap, and I slumped her over in the back of the cab like a dead body. What if anything bad happened to Riya? I kept checking her pulse to see if she was breathing or not, thinking, nothing bad will happen to Riya, she can't leave me like this.

They immediately transferred her to the hospital's emergency ward, and because her situation was more serious, they took her to the operating room. I was praying to God outside the operating room for a miracle to save her.

It felt as though I could let go of my long-held breath when the doctor came out and told me she was no longer in danger. I asked the doctor standing in front whether I might meet Riya, but he advised me to wait until Riya regained consciousness.

The entire 12-hour period. Her regaining consciousness took 12 hours. I sat in the hospital corridor all night, watching the hands of the clock move. I took the ring I bought for Riya out of my pocket and began looking at it.

She always wanted us to start a family as soon as possible, but I always advised her to focus on her career. However, after being away from her for three months, I understood how precious she was to me, and I spent a lot of time thinking about her birthday gift. Then I decided to proposed her. I'm hoping she loves this diamond ring.

I was ready to propose to her on her birthday, and I was looking forward to seeing her surprised expression, but she is asleep in front of my eyes, and all I can do now is wait.

"Before she leaves, Is she tell you something?" I broke free from my thoughts when I heard the doctor's voice. I didn't know what to say to that strange doctor about what had happened between us, so I nodded gently.

"Riya's mental health issues are plaguing her. She was sadder over the miscarriage than the injured." He mumbled in his voice like he was talking to himself, but I had heard him.

"Miscarriage?" I inquired, surprised by his response.

"Yes, but seeing you so concerned about her, I'm wondering if you know her." Hearing his query made me feel uneasy; I didn't know what to say to the doctor in front of me.

Do I know her? Until now, I thought I was the only one who knew her. But she shattered all of my illusions today. So much happened in her life that she didn't tell me a thing about her pregnancy or her miscarriage. Would she have revealed her pregnancy to Rachit?

Of course, she told him. How could she keep such a big secret from him? I was the only person in her life to whom she didn't feel obligated to divulge anything. I was furious at her for her mistakes, but I understand how she must have felt right now.

Riya Where have you gone, my love?

I inhaled deeply and turned to face the doctor in front of me. He was waiting for my response with eager anticipation.

"Yes," I said in response to his statements.

"Are you Harsh?"Hearing me, he inquired, his eyes wide with amazement. I was going to inquire how he knew my name, but I didn't give him anything about myself, so I just replied "yes" to his question.

"Do you know everything?" He asked in a scared voice.

"What do you mean? Doctor, tell me clearly what's going on." I'm already upset by Riya's missing, therefore I'm not worried about anything else around me. Everything makes me frustrated.

"Are you Riya's boyfriend?" Looking at my face, he inquired.

"Yes, but how did you figure it out?" It took aback me and stared at him with astonishment.

"Hmm.., I think I know why Riya abruptly left, Harsh: she's done all this for you."

"For me?"

"Yes, she was hesitant to tell you the truth because she knows how it feels to be deceived, and she didn't want to inflict that pain on you."

"Deception?"That doctor's comments were difficult for me to comprehend.

"Tell me exactly what you're going to say."I questioned him sternly.

"Riya cheated on you, and Rachit cheated on her in revenge. Rachit caused Riya's accident since he refused to accept her and her child."

"What are you talking about? How can Rachit do this? How can he refuse to accept his child and Riya if he loves her?" I just met that strange doctor, and I'm not sure how he knows so much about Riya, but after listening to him, my blood is boiling, and if Rachit was in front of me right now, I would have murdered him.

"Rachit had previously refused to marry Riya, and he must now have married someone else."

"What are you talking about? Now I know what was going through Riya's mind, why she didn't want to tell me the truth, and that Riya loves him."

"No, she doesn't love him, no matter what she did to him because of an attraction. She doesn't want to cause you any more problems since she loves you. Harsh, I don't know Riya well, but I can confidently predict that she will never return." After saying this, the doctor left me alone and walked away. With many of my questions, I don't think I'll be able to find a solution in the time I have left.