That doctor

"Rachit's point of view,"

Whenever I see her with someone else, I don't know what happened to me.

I was relieved that Harsh wasn't between us right now; I'll be able to spend some quality time with her, but his texts and phone calls continue to put a barrier between us.

Riya's ankle was injured because of my rage and stubbornness. Seeing her in pain makes me feel guilty. I promised myself that I would look after her and not let her get into any trouble, but when I saw that doctor flirting with her, I lost control of my rage once more.

Riya was also cheerfully conversing with that doctor.

What was she like with that doctor? Why was she speaking to him with such kindness?

She never speaks to me in this manner.

In front of my eyes, that doctor was handing her the phone number and instructing her to dial it. And she gladly accepted his phone number.

Because she only has difficulty talking to me, she keeps putting my phone number on the blacklist again and over.

I couldn't see them both flirting, so I requested the doctor to monitor her feet.

When that doctor left the room, she asked me whether I was jealous of him, and after hearing her, I became even more enraged.

What makes her think she can compare me to that doctor?

She couldn't believe me when I assured her I wasn't jealous of that doctor in the least.

Instead, she began praising that doctor. What does she think about herself?

No woman would choose that doctor over me. I said this to persuade her of the truth. She sees herself as a wholly unique individual from the rest of the females.

She warned me against comparing her to other girls.

I know she's not like the other girls, which is why I like her, but after listening to her, I get the impression she prefers that doctor to me.

Harsh's call on her phone made me feel as if the residual peace had been completely broken.

Is this the only girl in the world for whom all the boys have gone insane? Why didn't they look for someone else and leave Riya for me?

After Harsh's phone call was cut off, she became enraged at me for reading the messages on her phone.

She was just lovingly conversing on the phone with Harsh, and now she's enraged at me.

She doesn't value me at all. Hearing her words made me quite sad, so I exited her room.

I was expecting her to call me and ask for my help in getting to the hotel restaurant for dinner, but Riya has a habit of deflating my expectations. Instead of requesting help from me, she had placed an order for meals in the room.

I waited for her call for a long time, but it didn't popped up in my mobile screen, so I turned off the lights in the room and try to sleep.

As soon as I closed my eyes, I remembered what she had said on the phone earlier that morning. She isn't used to being on her own.

I can't seem to stay furious with her no matter how hard I try; as soon as I think of her condition, all of my furies vanish.

I was walking out of my room when I saw Riya's. Then the sound of something falling from her room drew my attention. I knocked on her door, but she remained unresponsive. I got more concerned for her when I noticed the door was not opening.

She opened the door when I knocked again. It took aback her when she saw me in front of her.

I studied her features. She appeared to be terrified and shivered continually. outside the window, seeing a tree's shadow. She couldn't sleep because she was afraid. She informed me that her room's heater was also not working.

I was getting furious with myself because I saw her in so much trouble; I know she's obstinate, but she always attempts to injure herself because of her stubbornness.

Suddenly, she requested the doctor's phone number, and I did not know why she needed to call that doctor in the middle of the night.

Do you truly intend to make me envious?

She explained she has a lot of pain in her leg and cannot sleep because of it. Instead of giving her the number, I called the doctor and asked for the name of the painkiller, then applied the ointment to Riya's leg after giving her the medicine.

My lusty thoughts bothered me again as soon as I touched her soft feet. I went away from her and sat on the couch to distract myself from my lustful thoughts.

Maybe she didn't want to be in a room with me late at night, so she wanted to leave her alone and leave.

However, I made it clear to her I would not leave her alone.

After listening to me, she became annoyed and tried to sleep quietly by covering her face with her blanket. Her body, though, was shivering from the cold.

I offered to let her sleep in my room, but she declined. She has to go against me all the time, and she never listens to me directly.

I dragged her into my room on my lap, against her will.

I laid her down on the bed and attempted to open the rum bottle on the table. After hearing her trembling, I offered her rum. For me, her being in my room with me like this was a dream.

It was becoming increasingly difficult for me to not kiss her.

I lost my senses in front of her without getting drunk, so I was concerned that if I drank my rum, I would lose control and do something to her without her consent that I would later regret.

I wanted to leave her in the room and take a few deep breaths in the fresh air to clear my mind of my lustful thoughts.

When I returned to the room, Riya was fully inebriated, and everything that happened between us after that I had only imagined.

I was watching Riya sleep happily in my arms. I couldn't believe what had happened the night before was real. To me, everything seemed like a dream. I've always suspected she has feelings for me, but I did not know she was as enamored with me as I am.

I like you.

I want to test your stamina.

I wanted to touch your chest.

As I remembered what she said last night, a smile appeared on my face and I couldn't help but kiss her on the forehead.

My nerves are always on edge when I'm around here.

She also took my self-control test last night, and she continued to seduce me until I lost control.

I had lustful thoughts of her all the time. Last night, though, I had no intention of taking advantage of her inebriation.

I wanted her to open up to me about her innermost thoughts and feelings, but I didn't force her to drink alcohol for that purpose.

However, I was overjoyed to learn that she had feelings for me.

The scent of fresh roses on her body enticed me to touch her. My hand slid down on its own as soon as I touched her waist. She most likely felt movement in her body as she awoke. In my sleepy voice, I said good morning to her.

I had expected her to kiss me and respond to my good morning, but I was shocked to hear the words she used instead.