It's my ghost

"Riya's point of view,"

Finally, we both stopped laughing as tears welled up in each of our eyes and our stomachs hurt.

"We have to get ready early. It's party time," Shweta said, checking her phone for the time.

"Yes, will you come into my room, and will your roommates be here as well?" "If you don't mind?" I inquired, a little hesitantly.

"Yes, why not? Why would I mind?" Shweta packed herself and my dresses and other things in a carry bag and went to my room.

Shweta not only assisted me in putting on my saree, but she also applied light makeup to my face, enhancing the beauty of my facial features.

I initially hesitated to wear makeup, but eventually gave in to Shweta's insistence. Shweta kept my makeup simple, opting for smoky eyes and a soft pink lipstick color to complement my no-makeup face. She made me wear her white pearl jewelry with the saree, curled my hair open, and finished my look with black sandals.

Shweta was dressed in a long black gown.

"You look damn hot, Sweta," I replied, glancing at Shweta. "Angad will drool on you."

"What?" Shweta's jaw gaped open in surprise as she heard me.

"How did you find out about me and the Angad?" Shweta's eyes gleamed at me.

"Shut your mouth, Shweta,"I replied, smiling." Don't forget, I'm your boss, and I know everything that's going on around me."

"Ma'am, please don't tell anyone it's still one-sided," Shweta pleaded, terrified. "You know how office gossip harmed image?" Shweta said.

"Don't worry, I'm fully aware of this," I added with a smile, "but I pray today your one-sided love transforms into a love tale."

Shweta hugged me and remarked, "Angad was right, you are genuinely like coconut."

"Coconut?" I inquired after seeing Shweta.

"Nothing," Shweta said, checking her watch for the time.

"Should we move on or else the party will start?"

"But,"I continued, raising my jacket in my palm, "I have to wear a sweater because I'm feeling cold."

"You do not know how hot you are right now."

"May God prevent you from evil eyes."

Shweta placed kajal behind my ear, which she had removed from her eye. Shweta's activity reminded me of Harsh's.

My face broke into a lengthy smile.

"If you are cold, you can wear my black shawl."Shweta perfectly covered the stall with my sari and left the room and started going towards the party hall with me.

After exiting the room, Shweta's phone rang with Angad's call.

Shweta received the call.

On the phone, Shweta said, "OK, wait, I'll come."

"Mam Angad cannot knot his tie. He wants my help. Shall I go?" Shweta looked at me when the phone was disconnected.

Shweta asked, her voice pleading.

"Of course," I answered Shweta, "Is this something to inquire about; you leave, and I'll meet you at the party."

"Are you sure, ma'am?" Shweta inquired once more.

I assured Shweta, "Yes."

Shweta took rapid strides towards Angad's room.

I was taking cautious, deliberate strides towards the party hall.