I don't love you.

"Rachit's point of view,"

"Riya, where are you?" I wrote the message and texted it to her.

I've been waiting for her for how long? She eventually agreed to meet with me. I want to claim her as my own. And to gain her, I've taken whatever route I thought was best.

I'm not sure why she required my blood group so urgently or for whom. She was so frightened that she agreed to put her dream project's share in my name. But whoever he was, he was incredibly precious to her, which is why Riya fell so readily into my trap. After so many years, I'll get another chance to see Riya's wildness today.

I haven't missed a single opportunity to be closer to her since she returned to India, but she continuously disappoints me because of her ego. But not any longer. I'm not the minor COO of her vendor company this time; instead, I'm her project partner.

Riya, no one, not even you, can stop you from becoming my tomorrow.

The doorway jolted me out of my reverie.

"How long have I been waiting for you, and why have you taken so long to arrive?" I started losing control as soon as I opened the door and saw her standing there. My lustful thoughts were attempting to make me lose consciousness.

"Sorry, Because of the traffic, I was late." She drawled.

"You would have responded at least once to my message."

You know, I was terrified you wouldn't show up. I couldn't believe she agreed to my second condition so quickly. I was confident that she would never sign without thoroughly reading the contract papers when I delivered them to her at the hospital, but it surprised me when she did.

"How could I possibly break my promise to you?" Her stumbling feet showed she was inebriated.

"Riya, have you had any alcohol?" I checked by putting my face close to her mouth.

"Yes, I have consumed alcoholic beverages, but you cannot state in that paper that I cannot come here after drinking." Her face gave me the impression that she was in a lot of agonies. Her red and puffy eyes were a clear sign she had not come of her own accord.

However, seeing her inebriated reminded me of the Shimla incident. The thought of Riya's wildness was making me uncontrollable.

"Yes, I didn't say you couldn't drink. Come sit." I took her hand in mine and forced her to sit on the couch.

Her body continued to emit the scent of fresh roses, as it had previously.

"Riya, I miss you."I stated this while enjoying her perfume and keeping my head in the crook of her neck.

She sat motionless in the same position after listening to me, with no reaction.

I began brushing my lips over the delicate area of her neck. But I couldn't see how my contact affected her.

What should I do so that she entirely loses consciousness and surrenders herself to me?

"Would you like to join me for a drink?" I inquired, my gaze fixed on her.

"No, I come here to fulfill your demand." Her voice was painful, she wasn't as fiery as normal, and she didn't have the confidence in her voice that she usually has in any situation. But exactly what happened to her today that has made her so depressed.

"In that condition of mine, I wrote that you must please me in every situation, and I expect you to drink."

She had no choice but to obey me after listening to me.

"OK," she said, exhaling deeply.

I poured her a glass of rum right away. She drained the entire glass of rum in one breath. But seeing her, I had the impression that she was only physically present with me and that her mind was elsewhere.

But where?

After all, what is it that causes her to lose track of time and become so absorbed in her thoughts?

"Take this, Riya." I reached out to her for another glass of rum.

She took the glass from my grip softly, without protesting, and emptied the glass of rum in one breath once more.

For the first time in years, Riya was silent; she wasn't arguing with me about anything; she wasn't placing any challenge in front of me, and she was simply obeying all I said.

"Are you okay, Riya?" I'd never seen her in such a state before.

"Yes, I'm OK," she said, attempting to force a grin onto her face, but her smile did not reach her eyes.

"However, why are you so quiet today?" Her quiet irritates me. I used to enjoy Riya, who was always enraged and argued over everything. Who is always tried to be one step ahead of everyone else?

"Because I'm at a loss for words with you." She seized the rum bottle from my grip.

"Riya, please stop drinking now." I tried to stop her, but after seeing her, my words did not affect her. In front of me, she drank the entire bottle of rum.

"Now I'm ready to fulfill your demand." When I saw the tears in her eyes, I realized she had only come to me to complete this deal.

"Please, Riya, stop sobbing." I said this as I wiped her tears away.

I'm not sure why my heart prickled when I heard her sobs.

"Please, Riya, stop crying; I can't stand seeing you cry like this." I said, her head buried in my chest. Her sobbing had no intention of slowing down.

"Riya If you don't stop crying, you know what I'm capable of. If you continue to cry, I will.....,"

I thought that after listening to me, she would question me, as she always does, "What would you do if you didn't?"

But this time she didn't ask me anything. She was still crying, her head buried in my chest.

I tried my hardest to stop my lustful thoughts when I saw her in this state, but I couldn't because she was so close.

"Riya, go get some rest." I murmured as she shifted her gaze away from my chest. She was still sitting silently, staring at the ground. It's time to stop. For me to no longer have to put up with her tantrums. I've been trying to soothe her down since then, but I'm not sure what she's in mourning for.

I took her in my lap and carried her to the bed, where I threw her down.

"Riya, enough with the drama; now is the time to finish the deal you made with me." Her tear-filled eyes were staring right at me. My lips became irrepressible in their want to taste her pink lips as soon as my gaze rested on them. She shifted her face differently as soon as I moved my face closer to hers.

"Please let me go since I cannot continue." She said this as she struggled to get out of bed.

"You have a contract with me, Riya, and you cannot leave without my permission." Hearing her comments enraged me; after all, how could she refuse me?

"Rachit, I'm not feeling that way about you right now; why can't you see that?"

"Why so? What has changed in our relationship now?"

"Why don't you realize you were my only attraction, and I only loved Harsh?"

"He's forgotten about you and your needle is still stuck in his name." I became enraged when I heard Harsh's name from her mouth and slammed my fist into the empty rum bottle on the table.

"Your rage will not affect the truth. If you must satisfy your desire to be intimate with me, you may do so; however, by doing so, I will arouse some feelings for you; do not think this is by chance."

"Please don't say that, Riya. I want to be with you for the rest of my life."

"The sooner you let go of your stubbornness, the better for you. You said you were merely being intimate with me in the contract, and while I will be intimate with you, I no longer have feelings for you." Hearing her remarks utterly destroyed my heart.

I quickly stepped away from her and took a step back. Even though she is right in front of my eyes, I cannot claim her as my own.