One night stand

"Riya's point of view"

My head was bursting with pain. Whatever happened last night between me and Rachit still feels like a dream to me. My foot sprain has improved since yesterday.

After a while, our vacation will be over, and we will all go to Gurgaon.

I looked at my wristwatch and noticed that it was about 8:30 a.m.

Everyone in the office would eat breakfast in the restaurant, but I wasn't hungry.

I was sitting on my bed, wrapped in a blanket.

I had a fully relaxed expression on my face. Despite the headache, I felt a new energy in my body.

I couldn't believe that one when I told him I liked him. Not only that, but I did everything with him last night that I used to think about every time I saw him.

He saw a side of me I could never think about publicly, even in front of myself. He awoke desires in me I had probably never acknowledged to myself.

I wish I could feel his touch again.

I recall his hands and tongue sliding from side to side across my body. Rachit kissed my womanhood, and I was absolutely out of control.

For the first time, I want him to kiss me again. I enter an entirely new world as soon as I walk within the circle of his arms. I'd like to get closer to Rachit. It's becoming increasingly tough for me to keep away from him.

That's when Harsh's phone call drew my attention.

"Hello," I answered, terrified as if Harsh had also known everything about the previous night and had called to make me feel guilty.

"How are your feet feeling now, Riya?" Harsh inquired, his voice apprehensive.

"Better than before," I replied, gradually.

"Are you returning today?" Harsh inquired excitedly.

How pleased is he with my homecoming and me?

"Yes," I said.

Oh, Riya. I missed you terribly, and after being separated from you, I realized I couldn't live without you at all.

I love you. Harsh practically shouted with delight.

"I love you, too," I murmured before hanging up the phone.

Do I love him?

How could I have allowed someone else to get so close to me when only Harsh had authority over me?

What if he discovers my deception? Will he forgive me, or will he cut off all contact with me forever?

My body shivered at the prospect of Harsh being gone forever.

Thinking about my actions from the previous night made me feel disgusted with myself.

After running into the bathroom, I turned on the hot water faucet and began scrubbing my body with water and soap. I couldn't keep my tears from falling.

I was rubbing my body so vigorously that every second Rachit spent my rubbing erased with me.

I exited the bathroom wearing a basic sky blue hoodie and light grey jeans. I folded the things I wore the night before and placed them back in the trolley bag.

Rachit's Deo was faintly scented with those clothes. I was getting the impression that this fragrance was going to make me sick.

The smell that had me intoxicated till yesterday appeared to me today as if it were an illness.