Inside battle

"Riya's point of view,"

As soon as the lift door opened, I rushed to the biometrics.

However, when I arrived at work, I am thrilled at my minor victory; It had prevented me from being late even today.

I said "good morning" to Ashish as soon as I walked into the office.

"Good morning," he said with a smile. Are you excited about your Shimla vacation? "

"How's it going?"

"All good," I said as he asked the question.

"Will you join us on Sunday for some shopping?" I inquired, my voice hushed as I looked around. "Harsh was also considering meeting you."

Ashish was the one who responded. "I'll join you guys, okay?"

"Have you signed this document?" Ashish said as he took the file and handed it to me.

This strange question perplexed me.

As Ashish waved towards Rachit as he entered the corridor, I pouted, saying nothing.

I retaliated by snatching the file from Ashish's clutches.

"No, I'll double-check the file before signing it."

Rachit smiled as he responded, "Good morning, Riya and Ashish."

"Good morning," both I and Ashish said simultaneously.

Rachit notices me and smiles sweetly at me.

"I'll sign and send it," I tell Ashish as I stare at Rachit.

After turning around, I walked directly to my cabin.

"Are you available at 11:00 a.m.?" Rachit said as we walked together. "I'd like to speak with you about a new project."

As I opened the door to my cabin, I murmured, "Okay."

As he proceeded towards his cabin, Rachit said, "See you in the conference hall at 11:00 a.m."

I dial Harsh's number from my chair, and I exhale a sigh of relief when I hear he has arrived at the office on time.

I double-checked and forwarded the new project file for approval, then summoned my team member "Angad" to the cabin to go over the day's work.

"So you understand, by this evening I want all of this work accomplished, and in the middle, I will come to check personally," I said in the boss's voice when Angad begged for permission to leave after completing all the work.

Angad nodded and walked out of the office.

It is 10:30 a.m., according to my wristwatch.

For the last 1.5 hours, I had been sitting in the same chair. To ease the tightness in my body, I got out of my chair and went to the restroom.

After returning from the restroom, I contacted the pantry and placed an order for strong black coffee.

Time is 10:40 a.m. In 20 minutes, I'll have to confront Rachit.

How am I going to deal with him? What does he think of me?

When I see him in front of me, I'm not sure why my body stops functioning properly.

How could I act normally after yesterday's elevator incident?

I'm compelled to make eye contact since it appears like he has an addiction in his eyes.

No, that's incorrect; I'm not capable of making such a mistake.

Isn't it true that I love Harsh?

It is incorrect to think of Rachit in the presence of Harsh.

Yes, you're right.Will you accept it if Harsh keeps a friendship with someone other than you?

How can you kiss someone else?

If he raises his gaze to stare at someone else?

I'm going to break his skull?

Is it true that the rules and regulations are solely for Harsh?

You have no restrictions in any form.

People who ride in two boats are more likely to drown.

Do you wish to follow in the footsteps of people who deceive their partners?

Do you want to deceive the harsh?Do you want to betray his faith?

I will not do that.

It had only a kiss, after all.

Why am I so regretful about it?

If I like Rachit, what should I do?

So, what exactly did I say? I like Rachit. How could I act normally after yesterday's elevator experience?

I couldn't stand it when he kissed me too hard.

I should avoid Rachit at all costs.

However, anyone can like anyone.

I will not date him.

After a long internal discussion, my subconscious eventually said, "So, why am I feeling guilty?"

"Rachit Sir has summoned you, ma'am, to his office."

The pantry boy, who was holding a cup of black coffee, spoke up, and it drew my attention to him.

"Oh, why in the cabin?" I asked, noting that the meeting was to be held in the conference room.

"I'm not sure, madam," the Pantry Boy admitted as he placed a cup of black coffee on the table.

As I walked out of Rachit's cabin, I said, "All right, then you give me this coffee in his cabin."

"Would you like to go to the conference hall?" I discreetly said when I entered Rachit's cabin.

"No, Riya, the conference room is already full; there will be a training session."

He motioned to three unoccupied chairs in front of him and said, "Please take a seat."

"I appreciate it." After adjusting the chair, I took a seat.

Mr. Dhawan and Mr. Poonia, the heads of the production and sales departments, had walked into the office, both in their mid-fifties, their faces showing their experience.

As we got out of our chairs, Rachit and I said, "Good morning, sir."

"Good morning," they greeted, a little smile on their faces as they slid forward in their chairs to take a seat.

"When will the sample for the new project be complete?"Mr. Dhawan was interested in finding out more about my work.

"Sir, all we will finish the testing this evening," I answered confidently.

Mr. Dhawan speculated, "That shows we'll be able to begin mass manufacturing next week!"

"Rachit, could you please explain how and when our team would promote this new project?" With his gaze locked on Rachit, Mr. Poonia queried.

"Consumers currently prefer to live in a digital world, so I feel we should pay more attention to internet marketing. Please review my step-by-step marketing strategy for this product."

As he turned his laptop toward the three of us.

After reviewing Rachit's strategy, Mr. Poonia said, "Awesome, young man."

Rachit said, "Sir, I have directed my team to propose a strategy; I am convinced that our new product will make headlines on the internet platform by the end of this month."

"I must add, Mr. Dhawan, that today's children are both talented and punctual."

"Mr. Poonia, you're right."

Mr. Poonia mentioned ,"Weldon Rachit."

"Wow, Riya, you've done an excellent job.Please notify me once the testing and trial are over."

As he got up from his seat, Mr. Dhawan said.

I said boldly, "All right, sir."

"Congratulations on your accomplishment."Mr. Poonia and Mr. Dhawan said as they walked out of the office to their respective departments.