Men will be men

"Riya's point of view,"

"Riya, are you certain you're attending Rachit's party?" When Harsh saw me getting ready for the party, it startled him to see me at all.

I said, applying eyeliner to my eyelids. "Yes, of course."

"How are you going to handle that man in such a civilized manner? Have you forgotten what he did to you?"

I know he has cause for anger, but I must still work to make sure that he does not mistrust me by following his instructions to carry out my plan.

"Harsh, I remember everything and have forgotten nothing, but it is improper to be personal while conducting business. I also had to go to his party because I am his business partner." I said, finishing up my makeup.

"Well, if that's the case, I'll accompany you, so you won't have to go alone to that party. Beyond this, you won't challenge my choice because it is definitive." He announced the outcome while collecting his tuxedo from his wardrobe.

"Do you not feel that you are dominating too much?" I asked, raising my brows.

"No, I'm not dominating you; instead, I just want to keep you safe from any bad vibes and remind everyone that you belong to me. I also want to implant this thought in that person's mind so that he stops bothering you repeatedly."

I don't want to bring Harsh to Rachit's party, but I will have to do so now that he has given me his ruling, despite my objections.

Rachit will undoubtedly insult me in front of everyone there because I am aware of the extent of his cheapness. I will put up with his arrogance no matter what, but I'm not sure how I'll be able to keep Harsh from losing it then. Harsh is completely unaware that I will need to ensure that man's tantrum to carry out my plan.

"Can we leave now, Riya?"

It destroyed my mental bubble as I heard Harsh's voice, bringing me back to the present.

"Are you certain?" I attempted to confirm when I saw Harsh in front of me.

"Without a doubt, now let us hurry to the party."

I could see his protective side towards me when I gazed into his eyes.

"Riya Mittal Finally, you have arrived." Rachit approached me as soon as we arrived in the party room and whispered in a low voice.

"Rachit, why doesn't she come?

After all, you called us in such a loving manner."

Before I could respond to Rachit, Harsh answered him.

"Hello, Harsh Chopra."

Anyone at the party who sees Rachit can see that he is not at all pleased to see Harsh and me together.

"Are you genuinely pleased that I came here?" It was new to me for Harsh to respond to Rachit's statement in such a clear manner. As far as I know, he doesn't waste his time getting into pointless debates.

"You are 100% correct. I am not at all pleased to see you here, but what I would do is accompany Riya to her partner, as it was essential."

Rachit answered with a smile.

"Oh, that's also a wonderful thing; you acknowledged Riya as mine under this pretense. Except for me, no one else has any authority over her."

I had the impression that Harsh would punch Rachit in the face at any moment after observing his expression and his fist. Rachit needs to learn a lesson, but not in this way. I've got to get him out of here before Harsh loses control and turns his face blue with his punch.