Running hand signature

"Riya's point of view,"

"Harsh, what are you referring to?" After hearing him, I had an odd impression that he had some sort of plan going through his mind. But what? I must be aware.

"Riya, please refrain from posing questions to me. I will tackle whatever needs to be done right away in my style." He had a certain level of determination in his voice.

What's going on in his head, though? He has recently become more serious than ever. I've always seen him in a jovial mood, so I was afraid to see him with so many serious looks.

"Kindly explain what you're talking about. If you're are not telling the truth about me, I believe they shall soon see me laying by your side on an empty hospital bed."

"Oh, Riya, you are being such a jerk."

He refuses to tell me what is going through his thoughts even after I have repeatedly asked him to do so, and even then he accuses me of being impatient.

"Okay, Harsh, if you believe that, then I will tell you I will not ask questions now; you take care of yourself, and I will return to my hotel." I remarked as I rose from the bed.

"Riya, you become enraged so easily. Have I ever kept something from you before now?" He remarked as he took my hand and pushed me back onto the bed.

"Yes, but ever since I returned to India, you have kept a lot of things from me." I responded in a whiny manner.

"Please wait for the right time and don't get angry with me if I don't tell you something right away; in no way am I keeping anything from you." He spoke while stroking my palm with his hand.

Huhh, Exact time my foot.

Because of my curiosity, I am growing worse. But since I have a good understanding of Harsh, I can assume that if he has decided not to tell me anything, he will not do so now.

"It would be best for me to depart from here now, so I will."

"Can I request to you, Riya?"

What has happened to Harsh? Why is he posing such odd questions to me? And request?

Is he in the mood to joke?

However, I can tell he is going to talk to me seriously based on the serious look on his face.

But why the request?

"Harsh, when did you started make a request to me?" He has either advised me or teased me until now.

Humm..The request is something new.

I completely missed giving an answer to Harsh's question that was being asked in front of me, since it preoccupied me with talking to my subconscious while placing my palms on my chin.

"Riya, it takes a lot of thought for you to agree to my modest request."

"No, nothing comparable exists. You explain the situation to me." I responded in a random, off-the-cuff manner.

"Will you trust me if I ask you to sign a document without first having you read it?" He inquired while inhaling deeply.

"What?"

Hearing his ridiculous question, I could not believe it. I had the impression that my ears had picked up an incorrect sound.

What has happened to him, and why is he still asking me these kinds of questions? Why would he force me to sign anything without first reading it?

"Tell me, Riya, whether you believe in me."

"Harsh, what kind of question is this? Of course, I trust you." I responded, my eyes wide with shock.