His tail

"Riya's point of view,"

When I returned to work the next day, I discovered Rachit had taken a five-day leave. Wow, my terrible luck. I had no choice but to wait for his return.

But it shocked me to learn that Rachit did not go on leave alone; his tail, Shilpi, joined him. "the father of the tail" refers to the plant's head being on emergency leave. I'm not sure why I'm getting the impression that something severe is brewing between Shilpi and Rachit.

But what exactly is it? I'm going to find out. I used to refer to Shilpi as Rachit's tail in a funny way, but she may have become his tail.

"Baby, I'm not sure where your father went without informing me, but when he returns, you must explain I do not appreciate to him that his rude behavior is at all."I was sitting alone in my cabin, hands on my belly, whispering to my baby. Anyone who sees me talking like this could think I'm crazy because the news of this baby guest's arrival was so exciting to me.

However, the thrill of becoming a mother has driven me insane.

Oh god, I've always wanted to get married and start a family, but Harsh thought that now was not the time and that he needed to focus on his work, so he stayed in livein. He wouldn't have refused to marry me if I had insisted, but I found a valid point in his statement.

But now that I'm going to be a mother, my family will be established as well. Even now, the news of becoming a mother comes from the domestic and family woman hidden inside every woman, no matter how modern she may become.

Pantry boy, standing at the door of my cabin, said, "Madam, your fruits."

I said in a bossy tone, glancing at him, "Bring it in."

He took one look at the platter of fruits and then turned to gaze at me, surprised. His look plainly shows that he wants to know how I can consume so many fruits by myself. But what does he know? My baby is now there to help me. I let him go from there and went back to eating my fruits.

This time, instead of awaiting my birthday, I was awaiting Rachit's return.

After a five-day break, he is finally returning to work today. I was waiting for him in the office corridor, but he didn't come alone like he always did, instead of bringing his tail together.

As soon as he walked into the office, I told him in front of everyone that I needed to talk with him privately.

However, after listening to me and witnessing his look, he was speaking to a stranger rather than the mother of his child. Shilpi was scowling at me as I trashed her favorite lipstick. But for now, I'm solely concerned about my child.

"Rachit, I need to talk to you about something serious, and I need to talk to you right now."

"What's the matter? Why are you so upset?' From his expression, his memory was gradually returning, and he was recognising me.

"I need to speak with you in private about something really important, so please join me." Given how important it is for me to speak with him, it should come as no surprise that I am not concerned about being a source of office gossip. I was just about to bring him to my cabin when the world's most annoying man approached from the front and hugged Rachit.

"Congratulations. You surprised us suddenly, young man." In a delighted voice, Mr. Shinde removed his tight grip and shook hands with him.

"Thank you very much." He replied hesitantly.

"Could you please tell me what these congratulations are for?" I inquired, my eyes wide with amazement as I looked at Mr. Shinde.

"You have no information about Rachit's engagement." He inquired, his tone annoyed as he looked at me.

"What are you talking about?" I instinctively looked at his hand, and upon seeing the engagement ring on his finger, I assumed it had forced me to sit in the freezer to freeze.

"But from whom? When is it?" I took aback and stared at him with astonishment. And he stood there silently, his gaze fixed on the ground; perhaps he lacked the courage to look me in the eye.

"Riya, in which world do you live? Aside from corporate policies, a lot happens in organizations, so pay attention to them sometimes." Was this the time to mock,Mr. Shinde?

I have a more important job to do right now than respond to his nonsense; otherwise, I would have delivered a suitable response to his talk.

I inquired as to whom you had been engaged. It was becoming increasingly difficult for me to maintain self-control. How could he do this to me? How could he deceive me so badly when he made such a major life decision and didn't think it necessary to tell me even once? My tears were on the edge of spilling out of my eyes, and I had only just stopped them. Just one more word, and I'll be out of control trying to stop my tears from streaming.

Shilpi, who had an engagement with Rachit, responded from behind us. She furrowed her eyebrows and asked bitterly, "Do you have any problem with our engagement?"

"No, congrats." I had a hard time getting the words out of my mouth. Someone appeared to have dissolved a bitter medicine inside my mouth. I got out of there and go to my cabin, holding back my sobs. I still can't believe Rachit cheated me so badly. It was as if someone had dragged me down a steep slope toward the river.

I couldn't keep my rage in check. I began removing the files from my cabin table and tossed them away. When my rage subsided after committing a lot of vandalism in my cabin, I realized how helpless I was. And I sobbed uncontrollably on the cabin floor till my eyes were dry.

No, no, no... I will not give up. For the sake of my child, I'll have to speak with Rachit. Now there is merely an engagement, which may or may not last. What if Rachit dislikes me, but I adore him? No, I'm not a fan of Rachit at all. Even in such a case, my subconscious would have had to disagree with me.

It's fine not to speak with Rachit, but if you love your child, you must speak with him for that child. You aren't considering raising this child on your own. You know that being a mother without marriage is not acceptable in our society, aren't you? So, what do I do now?

No, I don't want to get an abortion. No, how can I think that way? How can I punish an innocent for my mistake? I can parent my child alone. It can't keep on like this; I need to find a solution.

"Riya opened the door," and Rachit's voice fell into my ears. When I looked at the door, I noticed I had locked the door of my cabin from the inside while entering. For the first time in many years, I secured my cabin from the inside, but today I didn't want anyone to bother me.

"Are you okay, Riya?" In a troubled tone, he inquired. I leaped from the cabin floor and flung open the door.

"How have you made your cabin this way?" He asked, surprised, as soon as he entered, after seeing the papers spilled on the floor.

I asked, trying to interpret his expression. "Do you perceive the terrible condition of my cabin and not mine?"

He had a serious expression on his face. I'd never seen him so serious as he was today.

"Please forgive me for not telling you about my engagement. However, don't make a big fuss in the office about it, because people might think there's something between us as well...."

As he said this, he inspected my face, and his serious expression changed to one of rage.

"There's something between us as well..., end your sentence,Rachit."

"There was a connection between us as well...." Looking into my eyes, he said.

"Rachit, I'm pregnant, so it can't happen. Everything between us can't end so easily." I finally told him the truth. I'd been holding back for so long. However, I never imagined, even in my wildest fantasies, that I could share this wonderful joy in my life with him in this way.