Epilogue

"Riya's point of view,"

"Riya, why are you wasting so much time getting ready today? Poor Harsh, have been waiting for you for so long." Sheetal walked up to me and said,

"Because my wedding is today, I had to get ready for it, including applying my makeup." I responded as I adjusted my earrings.

"Riya, I think you look stunning today. May God keep the evil eye away from you." Sheetal slipped a small dot of kajal behind my ear and murmured, picking up the kajal from the dressing table.

"Now that Harsh has already committed theft, no one even dares to steal Riya from him.

Am I correct, Riya?" As he walked inside the room, Rahul said.

"I promised Harsh that he would be the first to see me dressed as the bride, so why are you still standing here? Get out of here." I responded while covering my face with my hands.

"Riya, you did not accept my proposal; at the very least, you should have given me this right." I listened to him and could not stop giggling.

"You no longer playfully flirt with me; you are aware of how possessive my husband is if he is listening."

"Yes, I am the best one to know this." He responded by inhaling deeply.

"You're all busy gossiping here, while Harsh is in terrible shape, waiting for Riya." Ankur said as he entered the room.

"Don't look here, please." I remarked as I turned my face to the opposite side.

"Yes, I know that Harsh will see you today before I do. But how will he be able to see you if you don't leave this room?"

When I heard him, I glanced. We have wasted far too much time on gossip.

When I gestured towards Sheetal, she draped a veil over my face. As soon as I arrived at the wedding mandap, Harsh was already there. The Pandit was chanting in Sanskrit while seated in front of the blazing fire in the Hawan Kund.

From under my veil, I peered out to see Harsh looking extremely handsome in the groom's attire.

Today, I experienced an entirely uncommon emotion when Pandit asked me to place my hand on Harsh's palm. Harsh touched my hand today for the first time in front of such a large crowd. I felt shivers rise all over my body as I touched his hand. Today, I experienced something very new. Never in my life have I felt so calm.

The Pandit was continuously chanting the mantra and instructing the two of us on what to do and how to accomplish it.

When Harsh saw me after removing the veil from my face, his eyes didn't budge for a while. He looked away from my face when the pandit instructed him to tie the mangal sutra around my neck.

The fire encircling the Hawan Kund served as a witness as I took 7 rounds with Harsh after that.When Harsh covered my forehead in vermilion, I could not control my emotions. Harsh wrapped a mangal sutra around my neck and painted a vermilion on my forehead, and although I am the owner of such an enormous company, I have never felt more proud of my accomplishments than I did today.

"Why are you crying, Riya?" He enquired after noticing my tears.

"Considering that I currently feel as though my dream has come true,"

"In such a case, it suggests that you had fantasies about being married to me." He can start teasing me; there is never a good time for it.

"Harsh, why do you constantly make fun of me?" I gave him an angry, pretentious look before punching him in the shoulder.