His Stamina?

"Riya's point of view,"

My warm breaths brushed across his neck, and he seemed to do everything he could to maintain his cool.

My proximity irritated him.

To clear his mind of amorous thoughts, he tried to sleep with his eyes closed.

It drew his attention to the movement in his chest, and he opened his eyes.

Slowly, my fingers pushed the buttons of his shirt open.

What are you up to, Riya? To stop me, he asked, holding my hand.

"I want to sleep with my head on your chest, but your shirt irritates me," I muttered into his ear.

"Riya, no, that's not right."

"Right now, you're not aware of anything, "he said under his breath, his grasp on my palm firm.

The top four buttons on his shirt had already been unbuttoned, and I had taken the shirt off one side of my face to allow my face to rest on his chest. I jammed my face against his chest at this point.

"Riya, please stop," he said, failing hopelessly to stop me.

"Did I tell you how envious I am of your shining chest?" I murmured in a hushed tone. Every time I looked at your chest through the open buttons of your shirt, I wanted to kiss your chest.

"What?"

His mouth hung open in surprise, and as soon as his grip on my hands loosened, I could free my hand from his clutches.

I swiftly undid the last of his shirt's buttons. I climbed across his chest and began kissing him.

"Riya, stop it," he whispered.

"I did not know you had abs," I replied, as I rested my hands on his abs.

"Riya, what are you doing?"

His stare remained riveted on mine while he inquired.

"Can you tell me how much you speak, Rachit?" I'm a master at lulling you to sleep. You teach me how to shatter a person's silence. I mashed my lips to him before he could say anything.

I kissed him for the first time in a long time by coming closer to him.

Maybe he didn't know how to deal with a stumbling drunk?

I was passionately kissing him, and he gradually surrendered to me as he watched me get increasingly wild.

We were both so engrossed in our deep kiss that he did not know when my fingers reached his waistline.

During the kiss, we both separated for air, but I kept kissing his neck without pausing.

Please, Riya, stop it.

He sighs pleasantly, "No, Riya, please."

To stop me, he drew my face closer to his.

"Why?"

"You don't like the way I dealt with you?" After seeing him, I inquired innocently.

"Of course," he replied, "but you haven't in your senses right now, and I don't want you to regret your actions."

His remarks did not affect me.

My lips continued to kiss his neck and chest.

Riya, what happened to you?

"You're not as crazy as I remember you being; in fact, you're modest," he said as he stroked my hair.

I revealed my secret by saying, "I don't know, but I know I like you a lot."