Her wildness.

"Rachit's point of view,"

"Stop the nonsense and let me go."

She was still attempting to free herself from my grasp. I moved my lips from her neck to her chest and murmured, "No way."

By using my lips, I could lower her T-shirt a few inches off her chest. She was continually attempting to elude my grasp. I let go of her hands and used her T-shirt to tie her at the angle created by the head of my bed.

This behavior might have taken her completely by surprise. However, she has compelled me to do so. As long as she doesn't give in, I'll keep on insisting on my way of doing things.

There was nothing except her red-laced bra remaining on her upper torso. With my lips, I caressed her chest, my teeth leaving a series of traces on her skin. I kissed her torso and made my way toward her waist, despite her moaning and protesting. In the meantime, she was still attempting to pull me off her feet!

I asked, gripping both of her legs with my hand and making a space between her thighs, "whether you wanted me to knot your feet as well."

Although her body was enjoying my touch, she refused to accept it.

"Why are you doing this?"

"You don't want me to touch you, do you?" I asked while kissing her feet and putting them on my shoulder.

"Please do not do this."

With the help of my lips, I separated her track paint from her body. I kissed her panty line and murmured, "Wao, red-laced panty."

The moment my hot breath touched her main part, she lost control and presumably closed her eyes to maintain her composure. I licked her thighs and then used my teeth to slit the smooth skin of her thighs into little pieces. I was getting crazier than her moans came out of her mouth.

On her face, I could see her hesitation. I could tell she was ready to be intimate with me by the bent toe of her foot. But, rather than accepting this, she continued to struggle to free her bound hands. I made her lie on the bed upside down by flipping her legs. She was having a hard time reversing her course because of her bound hands. I smothered her back and shoulders with kisses before she could stop me with her hands.

I made her lie straight by unhooking her bra. She blushed and covered her boobs with both hands.

I asked, taking her hands away from her chest, "Do you not enjoy my touch?"

Without responding to my comments, she closed her eyes tightly. Unlike the previous time, she didn't stop me from kissing her this time; instead, she accepted by putting her fingers in my hair. Her grasp on my hair tightened as soon as I put her pink nipples to my lips.

With her hands, she was attempting to bring my head closer to hers.

"I want you."

The words she uttered astounded me. I couldn't believe she was able to openly express her feelings in front of me.

"Isn't it true that I'm no longer your senior?" I inquired, a sly grin on my face.

"Please don't tease me like this right now."

"On one condition," however, I mentioned this while attempting to play with her.

"What?"

She was becoming out of control. And I was having a good time watching her lose control in front of me like this.

You must plead, "Please Rachit, I need you."

This girl always gets on my nerves, so I took advantage of her frailty this time.

She groaned angrily, "You can't do this to me."

"Oh, come on, baby, everything is fair in love and war," I whispered as I exhaled hotly on her boobs.

Did I just say the word "love"?

Do I have feelings for Riya? It is possible. This is something I'm not sure of. I'll give it some thought later. Right now, I'm having a lot of fun torturing Riya like this.

"If that's the case, then it's my turn to be tortured now." Immediately after saying this, however, she thrust herself on top of me with such power that I could not respond.

I couldn't stop a smile from spreading over my face as I saw her bold style.

"Hmm... Riya Mittal got wildly excited suddenly." I inquired, lifting my brows.

She wasn't as shy this time, but she turned to me and asked, "Don't you enjoy wild, Riya?"

"Of course, I'm interested in seeing what wild things Riya can come up with." I said a sly grin on my face.

"It's now my turn to tie you up." She tied both of my hands with her T-shirt in the same way that I had tied hers. She tried to tightly bind my hands. Opening my tied hands was not a problem, but I wanted to see Riya's confident avatar laying peacefully on the bed.

She began kissing my jawline with her wet kisses. She lightly nipped my cheeks with her teeth after kissing me on the forehead. After opening my shirt button, she kissed my chest and began nibbling on my neck.It was becoming increasingly difficult for me to maintain control. I pressed her boobs against my chest.

After hearing my moans, she seemed to enjoy torturing me even more.

"What happened?" she asked, bringing her lips closer to mine with a naughty smile.

"Don't you know what happened?" I inquired, attempting to remain calm.

"Will you ever tease me like this again?" She inquired, her tongue grazing the corner of my lips.

Her nose was right next to mine. Her lips were almost touching mine. But she wasn't kissing me on purpose. I cocked my head slightly and pressed my lips against hers. And before she could escape my grasp, I unbound my hands and took her into my arms.

"I've had enough of your beautiful torture. Now I want you all."

I lifted her from above and placed her on the bed, separating her panty from her body. Her wetness showed that she was more out of control than I was.

Her desperation moans resonated in my ears as soon as I began kissing her. My hair was in her hands, and she was putting my head on top of her feminine.

"Please, I need you."

In front of me, she was pleading. But I was hoping to hear my name come out of her mouth.

"You know what to do if you truly want to put an end to this torture."

"OK, fine."

"Please Rachit, I need you now." In front of me, she eventually gave up.

I flung away the last of my garments and entered Riya's feminine with my stretched dick. My back had been sculpted by her nails, and it had rendered me absolutely out of control. To halt her moans and screams, I sealed her lips with my own.

"Rachit, please stop now; I can't compete with your stamina." She said softly while breathing as soon as I broke the kiss.

"Is Wild Riya tired?" I inquired, a sly grin on my face.

"Are you challenging me?" She inquired, her brows furrowed.

"Yes, if you believe that." I was still stuck in the middle of her thighs.

"Okay, then." she accepted the challenge and requested that I switch positions.

She then sat on top of me.

This wild side of her was pleasing to me. When I saw Riya's reaction to the challenge, I was surprised. She was having a great time with this challenge. Indeed, this young lady must believe that she is capable of anything if she is to fulfill her demand.

"Riya, please stop. I accepted my defeat. My stamina is drained." In front of her, I knelt.

"Sir, what happened?" She asked sarcastically.

"Give me a minute." I stated I was separating her from me. I dashed into the bathroom. When I returned after fully releasing myself, I saw Riya had already fallen asleep because of tiredness. I wrapped a blanket around her and myself and fell asleep with her in my arms.