His Fear

At all costs, I will not let you go. You are mine and only mine, no matter what.

"Harsh's Point of view,"

"Riya, you shouldn't be irritated with Rachit. "

As I turned the key in the ignition, I said.

Harsh, you're instructing me on how to act while making my joke right in front of him?

Riya wiped the tears from her eyes.

I was furious, clenching my grasp on the steering wheel.

It's pointless to cry in Riya.

All right, I'll apologize to him tomorrow."

I'm merely saying to you, you're not a kid who was doing such a thing.

Do you want it all? After a long period of conversing, she gazed out the window.

Riya, don't cry. I don't like it when you have tears in your eyes.

I took her hand in mine.

Riya had teased me, saying, "When you're worried about him more than you are about me."

There's nothing else like it. Rachit is a good boy, and you say he is a superb boy by nature. Consider this: Rachit was merely assisting you, and you did not even thank him for his kindness.

I tried to explain it to her.

She whispered something under her breath.

"Exactly what did you say?" I inquired about her inability to listen to her.

I'll see him tomorrow and apologize; are you no longer angry with me?

She questioned me nicely about my whereabouts.

You know, I can't be furious with you. I replied, my gaze fixed on her.

"I know," she admitted hesitantly.

Is Rachit dating anybody?

I interrupted her and asked her a question.

She was surprised.

But why did you inquire in the first place?

"I'm not sure; I've never inquired." She shifted her focus back to me and asked."

Rachit seemed to like you from the way he was staring at you. I wanted to tell her right away, but I couldn't.

"I assumed you'd know because you're his friend," I stated I was trying to keep the truth hidden.

To clear up my misunderstanding, she clarified I was not his friend, but his colleague.

"All right, let's change the topic." I knew that talking about it any further would just result in a quarrel.

She agreed, "Yes."

"Would you be willing to help me pack my belongings?" Riya enquired as she approached me with a request.

You've already got five days left on your trip, and you have to pack right now? I drew my gaze to her as I enquired.

"Yes, I have little time at work," she explained, "but today I am free, and you are as well."

I nod and reply, "All fine."

She put all of her shopping bags on the bed and began showing me each of her clothes one by one when she got home.

I picked out a few dresses and stuffed them into her bag.

When I arrived, she was walking to the kitchen to cook the evening meal, and I grabbed her from behind and kissed her on the neck.