In hell

"Riya's point of view,"

I knocked on Rachit's cabin, clenching my teeth, asking, "Sir, can I come in?"

Rachit and that girl's faces were filled with shock when they saw me there. As though I had caught them stealing something.

"Riya, you're here?" Rachit asked, who was quite nervous when he saw me.

I asked, raising my brows, "Sir, can't I come to your cabin right now?"

He has no right to do this to me. Is he upset to see me here? That's why when he saw me here, the color on his face fled away from him.

"There is no such thing, Riya; you are welcome to visit my cabin. Tell me what you want to do with me." His demeanor had entirely changed today; he was no longer simply conversing with me as he had been, but was instead acting as a professional senior to me.

He usually does this to me just when he is angry with me over something. However, now that he's enraged, what have I done wrong? It's also possible that I've scared both of them, causing Rachit to become upset with me.

"There is no such urgent work, sir; I think you are now too occupied, so I will meet with you later."

I tried everything I could to keep my voice calm, but I couldn't stop my wrath from coming through in my tone. After saying this, I turned to return to my cabin without receiving a reaction from him.

"Wait, Riya." My heart was aching for Rachit, and no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't keep the tears from welling up.

"Meet Shilpi Khanna," my newest team member.

"Shilpi,hello."

Since seeing that female so close to Rachit, I've developed a hatred for her at first sight.

"Shilpi, this is Riya, our office's Young and Talented Project Director." Rachit smiled as he spoke to me.

So now he's building praise bridges for me to ease my rage.

"Riya, it's a pleasure to meet you." With her hand extended in front of me, she said.

"I wish I could say the same about you." I whispered under my breath.

"Did you say anything?" She wondered as she examined me from head to toe.

"Not at all."

"Oh, and I wanted to work in project testing as well, but my father wanted me to work in marketing."

"So you're uninterested in marketing?" Rachit's gaze did not stray from her face.

Rachit seemed to have forgotten that I was still in the cabin with him. What is it about this girl that has Rachit's gaze fixed on her?

From top to bottom, I examined Shilpi. Wow, she's a lot more attractive than I am.

She wears a blue pencil skirt and a white shirt to show off her style. She's dressed in black pencil heels.

Ugh. Isn't it true that her feet hurt?

Her nails were long and beautifully embellished with nail art. She was wearing dark red lipstick on her lips, as well as eyeliner, kajal, and who knows what else on her face. Her hair had grown up to her shoulders, with a few strands hanging over her face. She had a very attractive appearance.

I fantasized about Rachit and Shilpi as a couple. They looked stunning together, dammit. And then there's me, who does not know what makeup is. Rachit is staring at her now, which explains why he isn't paying attention to me.

"Riya, what are you thinking now?" Shilpi's face drew my attention away from Rachit's voice.

"Is there something wrong with my outfit that you were looking at me like this for?" Shilpi has realized that I'm staring at her.