Will you marry me?

"Riya's point of view,"

"What are you doing? Please let me go," I muttered as I struggled to free myself from Rachit's clutches.

"You may have lost interest in me after dancing with that doctor because touching me now causes such pain." With grinning teeth, he said.

"Rachit, you haven't come to your senses yet; we'll talk in the morning; now, please go to your room."

"Shut up," he screamed, tightening his grasp on my arms. "What have you understood yourself? I had forbidden you to talk to that doctor."

"Leave me alone." I was terrified when I saw his rage.

"No, now I'll show you what happens if you don't obey me."He said this while yanking my hair hard in his hands.

I'd never seen Rachit in this form before; previously, I'd seen him angry, but now, I couldn't discern any other feeling in his eyes except rage.

Why am I putting up with him torturing me?

"Enough is enough; leave my room now." I sobbed vehemently. My rage did not affect him. He grabbed me in a flash, dropped me on the couch, and then jumped on top of me in the blink of an eye.

"Rachit, please leave now."I couldn't stand up to his might for very long.

"You are just mine," he added, as he drew his face closer to mine.

"No, I'm not yours," I responded, attempting to refute his claim.

"Shut up, you're just mine, "and he held my lips to his lips to prove it. One hand was clenching my hair, and the other was attempting to unhook my blouse. His kiss did not cause the normal tickle in my body. Rather, his out-of-character behavior alarmed me today.

No one has ever treated me like this. Harsh always treats me like a very delicate flower. I wanted to scream, but Rachit's lips were locked on mine.

I can't let him claim it on me in that way. I can't allow him to be that assertive.

I hit his main part with my knee, and as soon as he felt the agony and his focus switched from me to his testicles, I got up from the couch and tried to unlock the door, wasting no time. But by the time I got to the door, he had grabbed my hand and dragged me back to the couch, where he smashed me.

I was pleading in front of him, "Please let me go."

However, when I saw him, it looked like none of my words had any effect on him.

"Riya, you're just mine, and you don't need to see that doctor. I can provide you with anything you need from that doctor. "After hearing such hurtful remarks from him, I became enraged with myself. I used to like Rachit, but the Rachit in front of my eyes was someone else.

"If you don't go now,I'll.." I tried to break free from his grip once more.

"Not today, Riya. Do whatever you want today; I'm not going anywhere. There is a sting in my heart anytime I see you with someone else. That doctor spent the entire evening with you; you didn't even bother to look at me. "He sounded upset, and I could tell by the tone of his voice that the accusations he'd levied against me previously were still fresh in my mind.

In front of this stubborn man, I realize I should admit defeat. His palm was still bleeding slightly as I grabbed his hand in mine.

"How did you injure yourself?" I inquired, concerned, as I examined his features. When he noticed my worry for him, the lines of wrath on his face vanished, and he began looking at me without responding to my words.

"What happened?" I said as I sat on the couch near him.

"You're looking stunning today." He complimented me but did not respond to my statement.

This man appears to have mood swings. Who's saying this isn't the same man who was pressuring me to assert my rights to me a while back?

"Although there is usually a group of girls surrounding me, I have shown no interest in any of them. And now that I've finally found someone I like, I can't even call her my own."

How quickly does an intoxicated person reveal his entire heart? Rachit likes me, but it appears from his statements that I am very important to him.

My relationship with Rachit is like a dream come true to me.

I cheated on Harsh once before, and now I don't dare to do it again. I wanted to tell Rachit that he shouldn't expect anything from me, since I can't have a relationship with him. But, considering his inebriation and first angry expression, I didn't think it was appropriate to say anything to him.

"Do you think I'm attractive?" He glanced at me with a hopeful expression on his face.

What should I do? I don't want to break his heart, but I'm not sure what to do. I've got myself tied up in this maze of a dilemma. To be honest, I like Rachit as well.

"Say something. Why are you so quiet?" He sat on the ground with his head resting on my lap. I couldn't stop myself from stroking his hair with my fingertips.

"Yes, I like you."

"Really?" He inquired, removing his head from my lap and staring at me in astonishment.

"Yes," I said, staring him in the eyes.

"What were you doing with the doctor?" In a grumpy tone, he inquired.

"He's only a friend of mine; why are you so envious of Ankur?"

If Rachit doesn't tolerate my friendship with Ankur, God only knows how he'll react when he sees Harsh with me.

"You are entirely mine.Please promise me you will not speak to him again."He reached out a promising hand to me.

It stumped me how to deal with Drunk Rachit's tantrum.

"Okay, I will not talk to Ankur. Now happy."

"Yes," he shook his head.

To send him back to his room, I told him, "It's already so late; now go to sleep."

"Please, Riya, let me sleep in your room tonight."

"No, you must return to your room." I politely declined his request and stated.

"Aren't you terrified of sleeping on your own?" Hearing him reminded me of the incident from the night before, and I only permitted him to sleep in his room."But there's one condition: you won't try to approach me."

"Without your permission, I will do nothing for you. I just want to hold you in my arms and sleep."My face flushed as I heard him; no matter how hard I try to be angry with Rachit, he persuades me every time.

"All right, I'll let you sleep with me."

A tiny child's joy upon finding his favorite toy was his reaction to hearing what I had to say.

While resting on his side, I was trying to drift off to sleep when he grabbed my arm and pressed my head against his chest.

He whispered sweetly into my ear just before drifting off to sleep, "Riya, will you marry me?"