Honeymoon Couple?

What type of chemistry is going on between us we don't know but that others can perceive?

"Riya's point of view,"

What was going to happen next was completely unknown to me.

He yanked my face close to his and began pressing his lips against mine with full power.

He clung to my waist even tighter than he had been.

I didn't know what to do about his surprise kiss.

I clenched my hands around his neck even tighter than I had previously.

To halt his passionate kiss, I firmly pressed both of my lips together.

To prevent my effort, he bit the edge of my lip with his teeth.

My mouth opened as a result, and his tongue entered it.

His kiss was as passionate as ever, but this time he used it to communicate his rage and jealousy.

He was kissing with his eyes closed, and I was uncomfortable seeing the surrounding others.

Finally, he notices I am not responding to his kisses. I was unaffected by his kissing. He paused in his kisses to inspect my face.

I flushed my face with bafflement and humiliation."What are you up to, exactly?"

"We have many people looking at us."

My eyes questioned him as I enquired.

He kissed my lips again without looking around, and this time his grip was so firm on my neck that his handprints were apparent.

This kiss was more demanding, full of desire, soft, and full of feelings than the last.

This time, I couldn't resist kissing him back, so I took the lead in this kiss in my hand.

We were so preoccupied with each other that we were completely oblivious to the surrounding others.

The statement, "Wao, it's called deep and passionate love," grabbed our interest.

A newlywed couple came up to us and confronted us.

The woman said to her husband, "Seeing us so engrossed in each other."

I said, attempting to explain the woman's perplexity." It's not like that."

"Have you guys arrived on your honeymoon?" the woman asked, her face beaming.

After hearing about that woman, my face flushed bright crimson once more.

The woman's husband continued before I could react to her question. "You two look fantastic together." When I look at you, it feels as if they made you for each other. Best wishes for a happy married life."

Rachit proceeded down the hill with me firmly in his arms, politely thanking the couple.

"Are you a married couple?"

"Are you on your honeymoon?"

"What was the point of that? Do we have nice chemistry?"

Rachit has an undeniable charm, but how about me? Rachit and me together? Couple? Married?

"Riya, stop your nonsense, "my subconscious scolds me once again.

"How much embarrassment did I have to bear in front of that couple because of you?"

I slammed my fist into Rachit's shoulder.

"Are you truly embarrassed?"

"You seemed glad to hear her compliment, didn't you? "As he glanced at me with a malicious grin on his face, he inquired.