His scent

I try very hard to keep my emotions under control at all times, but seeing you makes me lose control.

You are the only person with whom I can simultaneously love and be angry.

"Riya's point of view,"

The time is five o'clock in the morning. The Shimla bus, which left the office for the trip, is currently traversing a steep route.

I'd sunk into a deep slumber.

Suddenly, it overwhelmed my nose with a familiar scent.

As a result, I couldn't manage my emotions.

I believed I was dreaming and was being surrounded by this scent, but it kept becoming stronger.

I awoke from my dream to find my head on Rachit's shoulder when I opened my eyes. My slumber vanishes in a flash.

"Oh my goodness, how did this happen?" I whispered, attempting to remember what had happened the night before.

His sleeping expression caught my attention.

In my brain, I murmured once more. Who can dispute that, while sleeping, a mischievous and rebellious guy hides behind his innocent appearance? Before he woke up, I had to sit separately from him.

I carefully pulled my head off his shoulder. As a result, his sleep was not disturbed.

I looked at my wristwatch to see what time it was, but he was gripping my hand. We were both sleeping under the same duvet.

"Oh God, what the hell is going on?" In my brain, I was feeling furious with myself.

I craned my neck and took a quick look around the bus.

Inside the bus, it was pitch black, and everyone was fast asleep.

I silently mumbled to myself, "Thank God no one else saw us sleeping like that."

I'd never imagined sleeping with him in this way before. But taking his hand in mine and placing my head on his shoulder made me feel warm.

"I wish I could have kept going like this for a little longer," I exclaimed, taking a big breath and compassionately looking at him.

"What exactly are you saying, Riya?" It jolted my subconscious awake. Don't talk like a crazy person, and you can't fool Harsh.

"You're correct," I said as I took off the blanket that had been placed over my shoulders.

"Good morning," he said, his voice fatigued.

"Oh my god, he has such a seductive voice."

Once again, I felt a peculiar sensation in my body.

"Good morning," I murmured.

"Please let go of my hand?" I said this while looking at him.

As he let go of my hand, he said, "I'm so sorry I didn't notice."

I thought to myself, "Thank God he doesn't remember that I was sleeping with my head on his shoulder."

I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and turned on the mobile data.

"Oh shit, the phone's battery is about to die,"I grumbled as I slammed the phone into my palm.

"What happened to you?"

"Do you have a problem?" With his gaze concentrated on me, he queried.

As I got out of my chair, I said, "Not at all."

The bus driver abruptly hit the brakes as soon as I stood up and sought to retrieve the cellphone charger from my backpack.

He caught me in his arms when I was about to fall.