Black coffee

"Riya's point of view,"

To avoid Rachit's sight, I covered my face behind the menu card, but then I sat in Harsh's chair, where Rachit couldn't see me.

Riya, what drew you here? Harsh inquired about it after leaving the plate of food on the table.

I merely stated, "Nothing like that."

I prayed to God that Rachit would not be aware of my presence here.

Rachit's response to seeing Harsh and I together made me nervous.

Why am I so terrified?

Is there something I'm doing wrong? I've arrived to spend time with my boyfriend.

What am I supposed to do about Rachit's reaction?

What would Rachit's reaction be?

Why am I so terrified of confronting him now that I've previously told him everything?

I honestly do not know.

Why are you so upset, Riya?

Is everything all right?

After noticing my concern, Harsh questioned.

Nothing special, just a little tired.

"Are we going to go home?" I tried to hide from Harsh that I had pondered avoiding Rachit's stare.

"All right, let's go," he remarked as he took the carry bag from the counter.

I tried to take up the carrying bag at my side and just thought of walking away with Harsh.

"How are you doing, Riya?"

A familiar voice interrupted my thoughts.

I muttered uncomfortably, "H... h... hello."

Rachit had seen me, who is tormented by worry, and the same thing had occurred.

I introduced Rachit to Harsh by pointing at him.

"Rachit, this is my boyfriend, and Harsh, this is Rachit."

I was at a loss for words.

I'm not sure if I should call him a colleague or a friend.

After witnessing my transformation into a fetish, Rachit could understand my confusion.

Rachit introduced himself as my colleague and extended a handshake to Harsh.

Harsh said, shaking Rachit's hand and motioning to a vacant chair, "Hello Rachit, come join us."

While adjusting the shopping bag on the table and another empty chair, it surprised Rachit to see so many people carrying bags.

It takes so much shopping, it appears as if you bought the entire showroom! Rachit wondered.

"Not at all?" I responded while placing the shopping bag.

Harsh teased me, saying, "No matter how much Riya shops, it always seems to be less."

Harsh, you keep your mouth shut."You always seem to have a problem with my purchases," I screamed.

"Yes, since you always tell me to hold your carry bag, "Hard responded, aiming his response at me.

"Can't you help me out that much?" I stated that to blackmail him.

Harsh attempts to make fun of me. "No, absolutely not."

"I'm going to carry my shopping bags by myself," I said accusingly to Harsh.