My self esteem.

"Riya's point of view,"

"What was that doctor doing in your room?" Rachit says, taking a breath.

I replied quietly, "Ankur had arrived to drop me off at my hotel; I couldn't even walk from the restaurant."

Rachit teased me, "Oh, Ankur."

"He was simply willing to help me," I said to Rachit.

"How come you didn't call me for help?" Rachit enquired, his hand clutching my fingers.

I grumbled, "You've gone out."

"How did you find out I was going out?" As he rested my cheek on his shoulder, Rachit inquired.

I said slowly, "I thought, I mean, you like snowfall, so you went out."

"You're still not getting it? How can I leave you like this and go somewhere else?" He replied, tucking my hair behind my ears and wiping it away from my face.

"Is that true?"

Rachit's response surprised me.

"When you went to the restaurant, I took a shower; otherwise, I wouldn't have let you go alone. I called you as well, but you haven't taken my number off the blacklist yet." Rachit voiced his dissatisfaction.

With a pout, I whispered, "I'm sorry."

"When I went to look for you after leaving the room, I noticed you sitting in the restaurant with the doctor, looking thrilled."Rachit's cheerful look was abruptly replaced by an angry one.

"It's nothing like what you're thinking," I clarified to assuage Rachit's concerns.

"I waited a long time for your call, and even when you were in pain, you went to that doctor rather than calling me and asking for help."

"What's the deal with you?"

"Why are you behaving in this manner? Rachit said,"In a melancholy tone." One minute, I'm the most essential thing to you, and the next, you separate yourself from me as if I'm unimportant."

"I don't mean to offend you, but I've never intended to cheat on Harsh, but I keep doing so." My eyes welled up with tears.

"I understand your apprehension, Riya. Do you believe I'm trying to ruin your connection with Harsh?"

"Believe me, Riya. I try hard not to think about you, but I can't help myself, and now that you've stated that you like me as much as I like you, all of my emotions are out of control whenever I see you."

Rachit looked into my eyes and said, "You know, I've never been more upset, as I am about being neglected by you." I'm not sure what to call it, but I'd like to be on that side of the river that you may never meet but will always be with. "Rachit continued, inhaling deeply.

"What has happened to everyone nowadays? Someone mentions the boat, and someone mentions the section of the river." I grew upset after hearing things like Rachit's puzzle.

"When you say everyone, who exactly do you mean?" Rachit had a skeptical look on his face as he enquired.

"Ankur was also saying strange things," I said.

"What is it about him you keep bringing up?" Rachit said fiercely, "I ordered you not to contact him."

"What's the matter with Ankur?" I asked, turning to Rachit and gazing at him angrily.

Rachit sneered, "What is the meaning of calling Dr. Ankur's direct with Ankur?" In such a short time, you've become quite close to him. "

"That is not the case. Ankur, like you, is a respectable person." Rachit was enraged, so I tried to calm him down.

"How come you're comparing me to that so-called doctor and was I unable to satisfy you? You needed someone else's help?" Rachit's jealousy had been so intense that he had completely lost control of his words.

I remarked, tears streaming down my cheek. "It will be against my self-respect to provide any additional explanation if you don't trust and respect me."

"I saw you wrapped in his arms, heading up to the room, and you were alone in the room with him," Rachit said, suspiciously eyeing me.

"You know, Ankur was simply trying to help me," I continued, "but you probably don't want to hear from me right now."

"Riya, I'm warning you again: if you don't stay away from that doctor, it won't end well."Rachit made a threat to me.

"It's time to stop. I've put up with a lot, and now you can't stop Ankur and me from being friends."

"Do everything you can, and I'll continue to speak with Ankur."I screamed angrily.

"Okay, do anything you want, but don't hold me liable for what happens if I see him around you again." After saying this, Rachit stormed out of my room.

The loud thud of the door closing may have given me an idea of Rachit's mood.

What exactly is Rachit's problem?

Why does he try so hard to keep me under his control?

I know he likes me and gets envious when he sees me with another person, but I need to put a stop to his growing possessiveness. I am not his property. In this sense, he can not claim his right to me.

Rachit should have come into my life before Harsh; otherwise, there would have been no issues.

Why is life so difficult? We don't have what we desire, and we either don't like it or don't recognize the value of what we have until it's gone.

Riya, have you lost your mind? How could you possibly think in this manner?

Rachit is the person you want in your life instead of Harsh.

Will Rachit be able to take Harsh's place in your life?

How did you become so self-centered? Are you going to break Harsh's heart? Will you be able to tell Harsh that you've started dating someone else and won't be spending the rest of your life with him?

No, I'm afraid I won't be able to. Harsh loves me, but I've already betrayed his faith in me.

I covered both of my ears with my hands to mute the thundering voice of my subconscious because I lacked the courage to break his heart.

But what about Rachit? He likes me and is concerned about my well-being. Even in his wrath, his love and concern for me are obvious.