Chapter 52: Death vs Extinction

Începe de la început

Only for Kali to pause for a second, look at the three former minions of Dr. Stylish and wave at them before running off, joining her fellow Night Raid members.

Mimi then look conflicted at this as she said to Hana and Me, "Well, guys. Are we gonna join them or not?"

They both look at each other in confusion and uncertainty before Me said, "I hope this doesn't bite us in the ass."

"Wouldn't surprise me." Hana said with a chuckle.
_____________________________________________

Thirteenth had been pushing Hades as far as possible as he sent him careening through trees after trees as Hades is holding the undead horse for restraint.

"Terminate Rotting Equine Engaged." Hades said as he plant his feet on the floor, stopping Pestilence as Thirteenth hold him to stop himself from throwing off.

Then Hades punch Pestilence hard, resulting in a massive explosion that results in the area covered in dust, making Thirteenth land out of the way as he watch the dust started to dissipate.

Hades then stand over Pestilence's corpse as it disappeared in black smoke before Hades turned towards Thirteenth, showing his spear with its glowing red spearhead around as he said, "Termination Of Rotting Equine Successful. Next Target: Death Elemental." He said as he aimed his spear at Thirteenth at the ready.

"You shall see that it won't be easy." Thirteenth barked back, readying Thanatos, "Nor do I intend on making it easy for you." He said as the black smoke of negative energy started to form both Thirteenth and Hades, being surrounded by not only Thirteenth's Undead Legion but also new units as well like Dr. Stylish's mindless soldiers with their white doll-like masks, claws and BDSM gear, the corpse of Trooma who is now puppeteered by a Skitter Snitch, the corpse of Toby who is now controlled by a Corpse Eater and the corpse of Kaku who is now headless while showing his fist while a Totenmaske prowl beside him, giving a threatening growl as it glare at Hades.

Hades doesn't seemed to be intimidated in the slightest as he just grip his spear and said, "Corpse Termination Engaged. Approximate Difficulty: 10% Ratio. Translation: Easy To Dispose."

Whether Thirteenth is offended by what Hades is talking about or not, he then spin Thanatos around, aimed it at Hades and declared, "ATTACK!"

By then, all the Undead Legion of zombies and other specialist units, are charging towards Hades with reckless abandon, moaning, groaning, screeching and screaming at the command of their master.

Hades then spin his spear as he slashed a group of zombies coming towards as he then stabbed another one of Dr. Stylish and another while grabbing one zombie in the collar and throws it away.

Hades wield his spear with grace and dexterity as he cleave easily through every horde coming towards him and even if one tried to climb around him, trying to gnaw at him with their teeth or claws, it is useless against what amounts to a robotic golem as Hades then said, "Activating Close Proximity Pulse." as his body started to get enveloped in red electricity before exploding, throwing off chunks of rotting meat away from the Extinction Entity.

As Hades continue to stare at the remaining undead surrounding him, he heard a bark as a pack of Zombie Hounds coming towards him. While Hades is not one for emotion, he is surely confident that he can take on a pack of zombified dogs with ease.

Then came the Death Scorpions who's stinger lunged towards Hades as the oversized zombie scorpion screeched in rage as it dragged Hades around.

Hades is barely holding himself to the ground as he grabbed the stinger while he himself is pestered by the numerous packs of zombie dogs teetering on its armoured body.