•𝟐𝟎•

Happy Reading lovesss!!!!

After some talks with the friends and the cousins, Lavina thought to check up on Abhimaan once as it has been fifteen minutes since he went to the room.

He must be doing something nasty right now. She thought.

She smiled at them once again and excused herself to go in her bedroom and catch his husband red handed. She smirked thinking how fun it would be to see her husband flustered. hehe..he will blush today..caught you Mr. Shekhawat.

As she entered the corridor to get to the elevator as she was tired from walking and did not want to climb the long staircases.
But she didn't notice when one shadow followed behind her or maybe she ignored that feeling as she was getting too much attention today and thought it to be another annoying aunties who have accused her enough in their minds.

As soon as she was a little away from the crowd and alone in the corridor, she was pulled in one of the empty guest rooms on that floor just before the elevators.

She shouted but a hand was covering her mouth. She struggled as her lehanga had her legs stuck in it and she couldn't move her legs too much.

Karan pulled her inside the room and pushed her hard towards the bed and immediately locked the door from inside.

He smirked at her and waved at her.

"Hi"
"Who are you? And what the fuck are you trying to do by this irrational act of yours?"

She was confused and irritated with his smiling face and the girly excited 'Hi' he did.
Such a psychopath he is! Still smiling like a teenager..Is he crazy to do this?

"Oh baby..I love how that curse sounded from your mouth and I would love to hear that again but when am pounding into your walls and you screaming my name in pleasure" He licked his lips while she looked at him in horror.

"What? Don't even try!"
"Oh. I will and I don't try. I just perform the task with utmost sincerity"

He went towards her while she immediately got down from the bed and shook her head glaring at him.

"Just shut up. You won't even be able to touch me. My family will kill you before that"
"But how will they get to you? I have locked that door and I hope it is sound proof? Because Shekhawats don't compromise with privacy right? I just wanted that privacy with you my love" He smirked.

"Then I will kill you myself "
"Oh am scared. Your delicate hands won't be able to handle the pain of killing someone princess "

He crossed the bed and pinned her to the wall by pulling her stole towards him and catching her off guard. She shivered from the evil spark in his eyes.

"No. You won't do anything. You can't. " She shook her head a bit scared.
"I would love to do everything to you"

He came close to her lips to kiss her as she pulled the dupatta from his hands and wrapped it around his neck in a tight grip as his eyes bulged out in suffocation and he gripped her shoulders and scratched his nails all over her collarbone trying to loosen her grip but she was trained at self defense so she knew how to tackle bastards like these.

She was no damsel. Her brother had trained her for all challenges to be brave for no waste!

She kicked him at the place where the sun doesn't shine as he completely lost his grip and almost fell down on her but she shoved him off her and pulled her dupatta away as she saw him getting unconscious.

But he wasn't actually unconscious, he was just blurred out from the pain but now he saw red as he just wanted to kill her.

He can rape a dead body for all he care!