•𝟏𝟔•

Happy Reading lovesss!!!!

I groaned as Abhimaan lapped up on my juices for the 4th time this morning

I literally woke up with his face in between my legs and he had held my thighs in such a way that they were squishing his face because apparently he likes to be suffocated by my inner thighs.

I giggled as he rubbed his beard on my sensitive vagina. He looked up at me and I smiled at him moving my fingers in his soft messy hair. He looks so hot in the morning yaar..

"Hey babe!" He smiled at me wide cute too
"Hi! Good Morning "
"My morning is already good" He said keeping his head in my stomach while still being between my legs.
"I can see that. You have made me so tired that no sex for 2 weeks now. I need to recover." I smirked
"WHAT? are you kidding me? What the fuck? I am not listening to that" He sat up and looked sadly at me while also glaring at me.
I rolled my eyes "I said what I said"
He pinned me down and kissed me roughly for a minute and pulled apart biting them. I hissed
"Don't roll your eyes at me. I already made them roll enough yesterday..till moon and back"
I blushed and looked away as the sexy scenarios came in my mind remembering yesterday's nasty events.

"You don't get to blush now after being so bold the whole night and don't worry babe I will make you heal then we will have sex again " I shook my head at him smiling and he grinned.

He took me to the bathroom after filling up the bathtub and there were roses, candles, decorated everywhere like the bedroom last night.

We settled in there with me between his legs and my back on his front body.
He caressed my stomach while I relaxed keeping my head on his shoulder as the warm water and his fingers were giving me relief.
He massaged softly all over my breasts and stomach going to my back and shoulders. He did some kind of acupressure and it surprisingly took away my body pain except the soreness on my lower body.

Then he put his hands on my thighs and separated them to move his fingers in between as he slowly caressed my folds and inner thighs. I sighed and closed my eyes in satisfaction.

He kissed my forehead and continued doing the massage and cupped my pussy to give it some warmth which actually made me hornier but lets not go there. He was trying to not do anything because I can feel the evidence in my ass right now.

He then turned me around while I straddled him and hugged him circling my arms around his neck. He smiled at me and continued massaging my ass next and lower back. I was really feeling light now.

"thank you maan" i kissed his lips softly
"Its okay jaan I did this to you. I will help you too" He kissed my cheek
"..I loved it by the way " I winked at him smirking while he chuckled.
"You shouldn't do that naked. I feel like you are seducing me and I am trying my level best to not slam myself into your warmth right now."
I giggled "Okay sorry but I did really like it Mr. Husband " He smiled at me.
"Finally you are mine love..I waited so long for yesterday "
"Me too" I blushed thinking about the night
"Oh hello..I am talking about the wedding ceremony." I looked at him. He teased me "Such a shameless wifey I got"
"Yaaah...I-I also m-meant that"
"Yeah?" I nodded immediately.
He rubbed on my pussy while I moaned in his neck
"What do you think?I didn't know that you are wet if we are in the bathtub huh? Babe I get to know when you are horny. You can't hide from me" I moaned harder when he played with my already sensitive folds. He pulled away. What? He pulled away? Just like that? I looked at him with a questioning glare. He shrugged "You said you need to heal so I can't make you cum and hurt you more now Can I?"
"You are so bad. You know I am horny and still you are throwing my words back at me"
"But you said it like 40 minutes ago only. I need to remember baby"
"Shut up" I looked away as he chuckled
"Dont test me again babe." He whispered in my ear and wet kissed it nibbling on it. I whimpered as his fingers started moving on my clit again. This time I finally got enough friction and reached my orgasm.

I hugged him and we laid there for like minutes just silent and enjoying each other's presence.

"enough now. Lets get out of the bath. Its already 9 am. The water will be cold soon too."
"Oh shit! Its 9?! Everyone must be waiting for us. Fuck shit"

Abhimaan looked at me .."You cursed.." He grinned
I rolled my eyes but then I realized he was looking at me glaring at me . He then kneeded my ass in warning as I kissed his lips as a sorry? Then I tried to move out of bathtub but my legs were sore so I needed his help
"how will I go downstairs now?" I pouted at him. He kissed my lips softly
"I can take you in my arms"
"No..Everyone will tease me"
"Aww..You are shy huh?"
"I am not shy. But dadaji dadiji (grandparents) will be there too. It doesn't look good right."
"Okay fine. I will do something "

He carried me from the bathroom to the closet where he then dressed me up and himself and took me to the bedroom where he made me sit on the bed. He then massaged my legs a bit creating friction in them which helped me to atleast feel some touches and I could stand up on my own. After a 15 minute massage I was finally able to walk slowly. I smiled at him while he was looking proud.

We then went downstairs and I greeted everybody 'good morning ' as they greeted me back.

Riya : Bhabhi (sister-in-law) Are you okay?
Me : Yes why?
Ayush : no..actually He was quite desperate so we thought you won't be able to come downstairs today.

I blushed hard at that and looked at Abhimaan who was smirking at me reminding me how much efforts it took me to come down here while the cousins were laughing and second generation was teasing us while grandparents were smiling at us.

"Dont make her awkward guys" Abhimaan said.
"Yes..Everybody focus on the breakfast now. Abhimaan will continue to do whatever he wants" Grandfather (Avinaash) said. I widened my eyes blushing while Abhimaan chocked on air and looked at Avinaash betrayed.
"Dadu you too?"
Avinaash shrugged.."Its your right to do it man"
I was at the peak of blushing. Abhimaan was just awkward to even reply
"Okay Avinaash. Shut up now. Let them eat" Gayatri said

Finally everyone started eating and I was relieved to see their attention not on me.
I looked at everybody and smiled to myself.
Such a caring family I got. Thank you God for giving me so much love through my both families.

I looked at Abhimaan He is always hungry either for food or me. I blushed thinking about it.

I am so happy right at this moment. May God keep this family always happy like this.
I then joined their conversations and we all had a peaceful and my first breakfast at The Shekhawats Villa.

Heyy guysss...Here is your next episode..
Hope you all like it..
Vote. Comment. Share.
Tell me what you think??
Till next one..
BYEE BYEE LOVESSS...LOVE YOU PPL <33