•𝟒𝟗•

Happy Reading lovesss!!!!

Lavina grabbed Abhimaan's hand and dragged him out of the home theatre cursing under her breath when he smirked at her saying "Don't be too eager baby, I am all yours"

"Maan, you are so shameless. They would have teased me afterwards. I get so embarrassed when they all look at me with side eyes. I don't like it, atleast not all the time. We are now married for almost a year, its weird."
She whined hitting his chest.

Abhimaan slowly with utmost care pulled her near him pinning her to the wall in the corridor while she looked here & there to ensure nobody is coming.

"What are you doing? Somebody will come"
"I don't care. Listen to me, you don't have to be embarrassed about it okay? If someone teases you, just inform me. I will take care of it. But I don't like it when you get weirded out by my actions. If you want, I won't let anybody see me doing anything to you. But that won't stop me from showing the affection, love, care and respect I have for you, in my way. You understand?"

He said seriously looking directly in her eyes with his own piercing gaze, caressing her under-wrist part from where he held her palm in his each hand.

Her eyes got teary when she realized.
He took my whines to heart. I didn't mean it like that.

"I-I didn't mean it like that. It isn't like I don't like your touches and caresses here and there. I am so sorry, Maan. It's just mood swings I guess."

She was now crying holding his shoulder trying to make him understand her real meaning behind those words.

He immediately wiped her tears away softly shaking his head in a no, to make her stop crying. He hugged her close to his heart and caressed her hair.

"Hey, I am not upset with you. I completely understand what you were trying to say. It's okay. You didn't say anything wrong.  You don't have to be sorry for it."

She clutched his shirt hugging him slowly calming down while he stood there observing her heartbeat and breathing trying his best to calm his love down.

She then looked up at him and found him smiling warmly at her. His eyes shone when she chuckled at the tear stains on his white linen shirt.

He cupped her cheeks making her look at him and kissed her cheeks, eyes and forehead, then said.

"Its okay, you are very nice to me and my family. They cherish you and the new memories so much. I am always grateful to you for making my life fill with your love and making it rainbows from the day we didn't even meet. I just saw your one picture and felt butterflies. I fell for you the same night when you agreed to the marriage. So you don't have to be sorry for saying what you felt because I want to be the one you vent your all frustrations and anger out on."

She sniffed as his words sink in, she kissed him on the lips as soon as he finished with his words.
She held his hair as he held her up by her waist wrapping her legs around his waist. She broke the kiss caressing his cheeks taking in his all features, his light stubble, honey brown with blue surfacing from time to time eyes, square jaw. She closed her eyes pecking his lips again and again.

"I love you so much. I didn't even deserve you and still you made me feel so special. I always thought, I can't be a successful wife or anyone's lover as I am not that beautiful with my skinny self, most simple and boring features. I don't know how did I even get to be your wife with so many flaws-"

He cut her babbling off kissing her harshly pinning her to the wall again, making her sit on one of the furniture table present there pushing the things aside.