•𝟒𝟐•

Happy Reading lovesss!!!!

The Shekhawats soon were bidding goodbyes to leave for Jaipur. Lavina was talking, keeping her anger in check, to Srishti as she could now see through her act of being the same best friend that she was in childhood.

She has changed so much yet I couldn't have guessed that she actually did that to my brother..what a fake dumb barbie.

Lavina then hugged all of them one by one and whispered the words of encouragement in ears of Samaira to calm her down as she was glaring at Srishti all the time for talking to Lavina like an innocent soul.

They know Srishti won't try to do anything for now as she is already insulted by Ankit right on her face unapologetically. So they were relieved by that but Samaira still had the plan of keeping her eyes on her all the time to collect as many evidences as possible even if they had enough to make everyone believe and kill Srishti.

As the cars moved out of the premises, Sarita's act of sweet aunt was back again before anyone could notice her.

She had been torturing Lavina all morning by glaring at her or making actions of staying away from Shekhawats or accidentally hitting her by sometimes stomping on her foot, digging a spoon in her stomach in kitchen, etc etc.

While Lavina was all the time ignoring her but still eyeing her too scared to make an eye contact. She can tell everyone but doesn't want to make a scene by telling them about it.

She could have easily told about it to Samaira when she was told about Ankit's case but she didn't. She didn't want to burden her sister-in-law more than now.

Everyone moved inside, going to their respective works - Ankit & Nakul going to the study, Samaira getting ready to go to hospital, Poonam handling Pihu in the living room watching Tv while Prakash & family were nowhere to be seen.

After sometime :

Samaira was in the corridors downstairs to go to kitchen when she heard a crash in one of the guest rooms.
Aunty Uncle ke room se aa rahi hai ye toh!
(It is coming from Uncle-Aunt room)

She ran there to see what happened but the door was locked from inside.
She just stood outside to listen what they were talking about after tapping the phone recorder to gather whatever evidence she could get.

Poonam was in living room watching cartoon so she didn't hear the crash in between Pihu's blabbering and TV noises and study was upstairs so it would be very hard for the men to hear it from there.

Sarita : What are you saying, Prakash?
Prakash : I am saying the truth, Sarita. We aren't going to get successful in this plan of ours- (crash)

Samaira flinched. She is breaking too many vases of ours.

Sarita : No no..we have come here by so much begging and acting like bloody dogs and now you are saying this?
Prakash : So what? I have also sacrificed my dignity for your fucking revenge. I wasn't in support of this but you made me betray my own dear brother and now when he is being smart and has locked away all of his documents and blueprints, what do you want me to do? I have never disobeyed you even when you used me to do those heinous acts. You are such a selfish woman- (slap)

Samaira was teary listening to all that but covered her mouth to not let a sob out as she heard the slap.

Sarita : Don't you dare talk to me like that again, Prakash! तेरी जान मैंने बचा रखी है..मेरे माँ बाप के पैसों पर जिया है तू अपने भाई से अलग होने के बाद और अब मुझे ही रौब दिखा रहा है? कुत्ते जैसी हालत करदी थी इन सब ने तेरी, मैंने पैसे लाके तेरा कारोबार दोबारा शुरू करवाया. तू किसी लायक नहीं था, मेरे भाई ने तेरी मदद करी. अब जब हम इतने कर्ज में है, तब तू इससे मुँह मोड़ रहा है? तेरे भाई के वो काग़ज हमारी जिंदगी बदल देंगे. चुपचाप काम कर और खबरदार जो अगली बार मुझसे इस लहजे में बात की तो, समझे?

(I have been saving your life.. You lived on my parent's money after you got separated from your brother and now you are showing me this attitude? These people had left you after making your condition like a dog, I brought the money to restart your business. You were not at all skilled, my brother helped you in it. And now when we are in a big debt, then you are trying to get out of this? Those papers of your brother will change our lives. Do the work quietly and don't you dare talk in that way to me again, understood?)

Prakash : I will not betray my brother again, I will rather die. I did whatever I could but now I have realized how much of a mistake I did by leaving him seven years ago. I respect him too much to do that ever again.

Sarita : I will kill you today, I will have one less headache.

Samaira heard some rustling noises, she was going to knock when she heard.

Shubh : Mom. Please. Leave him. He is gonna die. MOM...LEAVE HIM.
Sarita : You are also like him right? You won't help me na? Should I kill you too? After killing your father? huh? TELL ME YOU FUCKING WASTE OF MY TIME. BLOODY TRASHES.

Shubh : Whatever you say, I never was going to and never will help you in your plan. Even if I don't have that much of a big bond with Ankit brother or Uncle but Still I lived my childhood with them. They are very nice to me and I won't ever betray them at any cost.

Srishti : Oh Shut up! You just want to always lick their feet and be a slave to them. You don't have an ounce of self respect.

Shubh : Who are you to tell me that huh? You think I don't know about your activities with Ankit? How you blackmailed him and tried to get into his pants the day we arrived here?

Sarita : WHAT? SRISHTI?
Srishti : M-Mom, Its nothing l-like that.
Sarita : You really betrayed me to get your desires fulfilled? Such a bitch you came out be!

Srishti : Mom, I did all that to get to his study and get those files and blueprint we needed.
Shubh : Don't believe her mom. She is a liar, you know, when she was 17, then also she tried to- (slap)
Srishti : Shut up. Mom, don't worry. I am with you. Let's plan without these two.

Sarita : Its not a bad idea though.  You coaxing Ankit to get the files. Hmm. Listen.

And then there were no noises, only rustling of feets which altogether were recorded in Samaira's phone who was now sitting on the ground, too shocked to speak or think what just happened.

She quickly stood up and ran to her room, locked the door and sat down on the floor crying her heart out after ending the recording and saving it.

She never imagined it all to be this big. The people whom her parents in-law love and cherish so much were planning to stab their backs?

Uncle was forced? And Shubh too?
Srishti and Sarita are the real monsters!

I have to end this all as soon as possible!!

Hey guysss....Here is your next episode.
Hope you liked it...
Tell me what you think about it??
Vote. Comment. Share.
Till next one..
BYE BYEE LOVESSS...LOVE YOU PPL <33