•𝟏𝟐•

Happy Reading lovesss!!!!

On the same day (9th October) -

After The Shekhawats left, The Rathores went to their rooms to get some rest.
Lavina went to her room, freshened up and came down as she was not sleepy and wanted to spend her last night as an unmarried with her family.

She was going to knock at Nakul & Poonam's Bedroom's door when she heard them talking.

Nakul : I wish Nishant and Sonam were here with us.
(Nishant & Sonam are Nakul's younger brother & sister-in-law who betrayed him)
Poonam : I wanted that too as its been years since I met them. I really miss Mishti & Sameer (their children)

(Poonam was crying saying this as they never had imagined their own family to do this. Lavina & Mishti were 3 years apart, Lavina being the elder one but they both had the bond of twins. Never left each other in anything but their parents betrayed their family so they had to leave each other)

Nakul : Don't cry for them wifey. They dont deserve this (angry tears were in his eyes)

He hugged Poonam and they both were silent, just Nakul whispering sweet nothings and cooing Poonam.

Lavina got teary eyed listening to their conversation. She really misses Mishti but her uncle-aunt did so many wrongdoings with her parents emotionally and financially as they wanted the whole business that was created by her father. Their doings hurted them so much that she hated them at one point.

She went back to her room as she didn't want to disturb them but couldn't really sleep as she started remembering all the memories and happenings, nostalgia of her having fun with them.

She cried in her room and just lied down on the bed with a headache. She dozed off at approximately 4 am with dark circled eyes and tear stained cheeks.

On 10th October-

In the morning at 10 am, the haldi function will start and right now it was 6 am and already The Rathores women (Poonam & Samaira) were going crazy over the decor & the food preparations.

○ THE HALDI DECOR ○

○ THE HALDI DECOR ○

They had so much to do as the mandap (wedding setup) will also be prepared in the hall of the Villa for the wedding at night.

While Lavina was still sleeping as she slept late. Abhimaan wanted to meet her early in the morning as he knew after haldi he won't be seeing her till the wedding.

At 7am itself, when all The Rathores were looking after the preparations, Abhimaan sneaked into the Villa and went upstairs to Lavina's room. As he entered, he saw her lying on the bed and shook his head at her lazy self.

He went near her bed and sat down near her sleeping form and looked at her face. He got shocked at her dark circled eyes and tear stained cheeks. He immediately wiped her cheeks with a slightly wet clean towel which he brought from her bathroom. He gently wiped her face and kissed her forehead.

She stirred at the feeling of wet towel and woke up from her sleep.

Lavina : Abhimaan? (shocked) What are you doing here?
Abhimaan : Good Morning beautiful. I wanted to meet you before the function of haldi as I won't be seeing you after that till tonight. But here I got hurt (sad glare) Were you crying?
Lavina : Uhh, A-actually I-
Abhimaan : Tell me Lavina what happened? Are you unhappy with the marriage? Am I making you uncomfortable?
Lavina : (frown) no what are you talking about? Am very happy with this and you are perfect for me.
Abhimaan (sadness turned into anger) : Then tell me who made you cry? Let me see that person in my way.
Lavina : Hey hey (sat up and held his hands) its nothing like that. Nobody did anything(look down) its just (pause) uhh-
Abhimaan : Its okay. If you are uncomfortable telling me, its alright (smile) But remember I am with you okay?
Lavina : (smile & nodded) Yes I know that and thank you for not asking too much. I want to tell you..Its just its all in the past I can't let it ruin the mood. (sigh) its about my uncle aunt (sad)
Abhimaan : (hugged her) don't tell me then. Its okay. whenever you feel like, you can tell me and yeah, you shouldn't be sad at all. I am here right? (she nodded)
Lavina : But how did you get in?
Abhimaan : (smirk) I sneaked in. (proud)
Lavina : The future KING sneaked in..Hawww (dramatic)

Abhimaan fake glared at her as she laughed and finally he smiled looking at her beautiful face and hearing the melodious laugh.

He kissed her lips as he wanted to since he decided to come. She kissed him back and pulled his hair while he pinched her waist and got the access in her mouth. She moaned at his touch as he pulled her on lap.
They broke the kiss apart after few minutes panting and smiled at each other.

Abhimaan : Finally you will be mine today, future Mrs. Shekhawat.
Lavina : Yes, and I am so eager to be yours Mr. Shekhawat.

At 8:30am, Abhimaan left as he had to come back with his family at 10.
While Lavina freshened up and got ready in a simple attire for now as she will change for haldi at 9:30 am. She went down and found her mother working on some flower decorations with the helpers.
She asked if she could help and her mother sent her back inside scolding her that she should rest. She pouted and went to Pihu to spend some time.

She changed into the haldi attire till 9:50am with all the accessories, light makeup and the heavy dress lehenga.

At 10 am - The Shekhawats arrived at the Villa with the haldi (turmeric) to be applied on Lavina. The Shekhawats first performed Abhimaan's haldi (turmeric) and from that turmeric itself The Rathores applied it on Lavina as per the ritual of the couple sharing same turmeric bowl.

 The Shekhawats first performed Abhimaan's haldi (turmeric) and from that turmeric itself The Rathores applied it on Lavina as per the ritual of the couple sharing same turmeric bowl

○LAVINA AND ABHIMAAN'S HALDI OUTFITS○

The cousins painted Abhimaan all over with the turmeric and then laughed at his face like maniacs.
Lavina laughed at Abhimaan and cousins took the opportunity to click the photos and later on painted Lavina too.
Overall it all came to an end with all of them being colored yellow.

There was the happy virus in the environment. Then everybody took a bath washing away all turmeric and freshening up after which they all had their lunch and The Shekhawats returned back to the hotel as Abhimaan now can't see Lavina till the wedding as per the rituals so they all couldn't stay at the Villa.

While everyone in the families were given some or the other task related to the wedding and had to look after the preparations, Abhimaan & Lavina were made to rest and stay in their respective rooms the whole day as they were prohibited from everywhere else till the wedding starts.

They both were thinking about their incoming future and how they will be living and loving each other, how they will be one, how they will make a happy family, how they will perform all responsibilities, especially how they will be tying knots and be each other's.

|| बस अब कुछ ही घंटों की बात है
उसके बाद ये दोनों हमेशा के लिए साथ है ||

Hey guysss..Here is your next episode.
Hope you liked it..
Tell me what you think??
Vote. Comment. Share.
Till next one..
BYEE BYEE LOVESSSSS.. LOVE YOU PPL <33