𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑹𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒔

𝐋𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐚 𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 :

• 25 year old princess of Jodhpur.
• a fasion designer and COO of her mother's company.
• soft, precious, delicate and innocent soul in this royal world of blood wars.
• treated like a toddler and a little one all her life, given the most attention in the whole family.
• lavina..always curious like a child..wants to see everyone happy around and gets happy seeing their smiles. She visits orphanages, NGOs and many other camps & events like these just to see the shining happy eyes of people.
• But she is the feisty one too. she stands against the wrong ones. she changes from fashion designer to a judge and lawyer in seconds - a bipolar but in a good way!
• she is a proper mixture of desi and modern vibe.
• she likes ethnic wear more than the western wear. She wears all types of dresses but a bit more of traditional...just depends on her mood though.
• A soft, feisty, modern, traditional and cute contrasting type of a person
• completely unpredictable..just does what she gets the vibe to !
• But is mature..knows what a family is..and  tries to make it easier for everybody who doesn't have family and support like hers.
• Mhmm...just perfect girl right?
but there are flaws too.
• She doesn't know how to say No.
• Gets nervous and anxious for little things.
• Have some insecurities like any other girl.
• Never been in an relationship so thinks she is not worth it.
• But she still goes on in life to be the reason of smiles and to wipe some tears..
• Loves to irritate her brother with the help of her sister-in-law and niece
• Ms. Crazy Princess Beauty

Nakul Singh Rathore :

• Father of Lavina and Ankit.
• A complete family man !
• Founder of the company THE RATHORES & CO. which is a building and textiles company where he is the President while his son is the CEO.
• Always on his toes for anything needed for his daughters i.e. Lavina, Samaira and Pihu.
• Scolds his son when he doesn't pay attention to family and when he gets irritated by the daughters
• But he is the President of his company ...so dedicated and serious towards his work too.
• His wife - Poonam Singh Rathore who is a fashion designer and founded her own company RATHORE FASHION DESIGNING HOUSE and is the CEO too. She is so fed up of her husband because he is always showing like she isn't a good mother.
• A crime partner for his daughters and irritating being for his wife and son.

Ankit Singh Rathore :

• The only Sibling and older brother of Lavina.
• The KING of Jodhpur and The CEO of The RATHORES & CO.
• Completely irritated by his father and sister who have included his wife and daughter in the crazy antics too.
• Mama's boy and whines about everybody irritating him
• The caring and humble KING but cold and bloody brutal for his rivals who try to hurt his family.
• His wife - Samaira Singh Rathore who is a Doctor (Gynecologist) and has NGOs and Orphanages and A private clinic too! The QUEEN of Jodhpur. Lives with the family more than her husband as her father-in-law, sister-in-law and her daughter always do fun stuff...and her husband just knows how to get irritated and scold them.
• His daughter - Pihu (4 year old)
• He is the lovely, caring and a softie too..
• Takes care of all the needs of the family.
• Complete bodyguard for his daughter.

There are other parts of the family too
Like Nakul's younger brother and his family. But those people betrayed Nakul for the business...so they both got separated 7 years ago after the death of Grandparents (Nakul's Parents). So no more a family, just a memory.