•𝟒𝟓•

Happy Reading lovesss!!!!

"Hello there!?" A voice resounded in the quiet room behind Srishti as she snapped her head up in fear. Her teary face with her hair sticking on her cheeks making her look no less than a mess.

She looked behind her to find Aman standing there with a curious and amused gaze on her which changed into wide shocked eyes when he took in her condition roaming his eyes all over her face and shaky hands.

He was standing near the balcony door leaning on it, arms crossed around his chest and legs crossed by the ankle, his neck bent a little trying to look at her face better.

He immediately stood up straight and crouched down beside her as he realized her crying and panicking state.

She started looking away trying to get away from him and not let him see her face which he had already seen, wiping the tears away with the hand towel she brought from the bathroom with her

She started looking away trying to get away from him and not let him see her face which he had already seen, wiping the tears away with the hand towel she brought from the bathroom with her. She tried to stand up in a hurry to leave the room and go to hers when he held her wrist and made her sit in her previous position.

 She tried to stand up in a hurry to leave the room and go to hers when he held her wrist and made her sit in her previous position

○HER OUTFIT○

She shook her head and hand simultaneously to free it from his hand while he just was observing her shaky figure trying to think what he can do make it stop.

He quickly took out his phone and texted in his whatsapp group chat with the Shekhawat cousins which included Lavina too.

"Bhabhi I need your help.
Guys, whoever sees bhabhi first, send her to the guest room alloted to me. Fast. Urgent. @Lavina"

He tagged her in that text and again focused on Srishti who was sobbing keeping her head in her knees, her arms wrapped around it even tighter than before. He carefully caressed her hair to console her, he clearly doesn't know how to do it to an unknown person, he has done for his sisters but he can't comfort her like that as he used to make his sisters sit on his lap and rock them to stop crying like babies. Even though, Riya is elder than him, she was always treated like a baby just like Shreya.

Her head raised up at his actions and she shook her head indicating to not do that and again wiped her face to stop the tears while he sighed not knowing what to do.