•𝟑𝟓•

Happy Reading lovesss!!!!

As soon as we entered the room, I grabbed Lavina's arm and pinned her to the wall next to the door very softly

I kissed her gently as an apology keeping my hand behind her head to not let it crash with the wall.

I pulled out after a minute very slowly and sensually as I looked in her eyes which were shy and casted down.

I cupped her cheek and made her look up at me.
I wanna look into her eyes and lose myself

'' Sorry babe, I know you said it is normal but I feel like its not. I-"

She cut me off by pulling me towards her by my collar of the kurta holding it her both small hands.
She kissed me roughly biting my tongue & lower lip in the process and I groaned as l felt metallic taste of my blood.

She nibbled on my upper lip pulling out of the kiss as I hissed and kept my index finger on my lower lip to stop the throbbing sensation of pain.

She smirked at my expressions and shrug her shoulders.

"I told you its not your fault but you don't listen. So now got the taste of my answer?"

I tried to smile with my lip hurting as bitch.
She is a kitten, she bit hard

"yeah yeah, I was just being nice ma'am '' I said trying to look sad

But inside I was happy how she showed me, I was guilty for nothing, and claimed my heart once again.

"If you will be nice with me, then with whom will you be rough huh?" she winked at me

God, this woman is crazy and I love it.

"Were you always this horny or something changed?"
"Oh my dear husband, I am always craving for ya"
"Well I am honored, you crave for me "

She kept her head on my shoulder after wet kissing my clean shaved chin which almost made me drool again.

I guess she is tired..

"Tired?" I asked ruffling, caressing, and playing with her hair.

She sighed in relief before nodding timidly.

"It was so tiring, God. How did Maa-papa (mother-father) even do this till today?"  I chuckled at her whining voice.

"You will get used to it, don't worry "

Her head snapped up at me as if remembering something.
She pushed me along with her body making me sit on bed before she straddled me with a little difficulty in her long light weight lehnga which she changed into in the evening tired from the heavy jewelry and dress.
As I also got changed into much lighter kurta sets of mine.
I was confused at her action yet aroused as her dress rid up to her mid thigh and her panty covered crotch was straight on my clothed one.