•𝟓𝟔•

Happy Reading lovesss!!!!

I took a bath and came outside to see Maan doing some work on his MacBook, I smiled and sat beside him on the bed applying some body moisturizer on my forearms

"Did you miss your work that much?"
"Hmm? Oh definitely" He said dramatically.

I chuckled. I went close to him sitting on my knees biting my lip.

"Well, Did you really miss your work?" I whispered in his ear this time then looked at his eyes smiling shyly.
"Work? What work?" He said confused closing his MacBook and keeping it on nightstand.

I giggled keeping my hand on his chest and kissing his adam apple, nuzzling my nose in the crook of his neck humming at the manly scent of his.

"Oh You are so warm" I said leaning on him until I was half on top of him while he chuckled as I bit in his jawline keeping his hands on my waist.

"You know what's warmer though?" He said looking at me mischievously.
"Not at all" I said shaking my head blushing.
"Let me give you a taste of it?" He was looking in my eyes trying to intimidate me by his seduction as if I already am not since almost an year now.

"I would love to have a taste of your warmth, Mr. Shekhawat" I said trying my best not to squeak or keeping my voice from cracking to not give a hint of my eagerness.

He instantly kissed me making my back arch as he made me lie on the bed hovering upon me. He is literally sucking my whole fucking tongue. That warmth is actually delicious. I hummed as he snaked his arms around my thighs keeping the back of my calves on his shoulder all the while stealing my breath away with his kisses.

I groaned when he left my lips with tug and nibble of his teeth. I pulled his hair in hope of some more but he pinned my hands above my head moving downwards kissing my neck and cleavage leaving trail of sensational shivers.

"I wanted more" I whined.
"You will get what you want but patience is the key sweetheart"

I sighed in ecstacy as he bit on the skin beneath my collarbone marking me hiss once again, soothing it with his tongue afterwards.