•𝟑𝟑•

Happy Reading lovesss!!!!

Author's POV

"Wow babe you look really gorgeous huh!" said Abhimaan.
"You look so royally hot my husband. Okay let's go now. We will get late" Lavina replied.

They both went downstairs towards the main gate of the Villa where everyone was already waiting to leave.

"Wow bhaiya - bhabhi, you look so good" Riya complimented them.

They both thanked and complimented her back while everybody looked at the couple with appreciation and pride.

◇They looked absolute deserving KING & QUEEN◇

They looked absolute deserving KING & QUEEN

Well today is the coronation ceremony of Abhimaan as the KING in the Royal Palace - the official residence of The KING but they don't live there as they wanted their personal home - The Shekhawats Villa.

Its been 8 months from their wedding day and now Abhiraj has organized this biggest event of the generation as he wants break from the business and worklife.

He wants to spend his whole time with his family more precisely his wife only. Abhimaan also deserved this throne and has been made, hardly trained for this day.

Lavina was proud of him for being such a dedicated, pure and faithful businessman. And now he will be proven as the strong, trustworthy and loyal to his subjects kind of a KING too just like his father, grandfather and ancestors.

Every elder in the family was asked and discussed with for this big decision as Abhiraj wanted everyone's consent even though he knew nobody will disagree.

And Lavina has also been proving how excellent she was at the job of being the perfect QUEEN of Rajasthan. She has never denied or turned her back from duties.

Even when there was this small dispute between two of the Provinces, which unnecessarily led to a fight and bloodshed. She with Ruhanika, as Crown Princess and QUEEN respectively helped the people living in those areas by sending regular food and help, especially for children and aged people.

They even went there to talk and motivate all of them through the tough times. This made the subjects even more sure of their lives and prosperity noting that the future QUEEN (Lavina) is as kind as current one (Ruhanika)

So, Here they are all ready to finally declare the crown prince as :

THE KING OF RAJASTHAN - THE ABHIMAAN SHEKHAWAT.