•𝟒𝟒•

Happy Reading lovesss!!!!

Srishti's POV

"Really Mrs. Rathore, you are looking absolutely gorgeous in this saree "
"Oh thank you, its from the special royal collection of our Rajasthan's greatest traditional designers "
"It completely suits you "

I rolled my eyes looking away from my mother who was almost hugging the shit out of the woman who complimented her just now.
My mother is such a cunning woman, she knows how to get compliments flowing from the guests all the time.

I looked at Shekhawat cousins moving around in groups having drinks and snacks, they are having so much fun. I long for that.

I have always wanted this kind of love and memories with my family too but my mother never let me play with Lavina or Ankit in peace. She always made me think like they are my enemies which eventually traumatized me so much that I had to target Ankit in order to get some kind of care from anyone and a reason to leave my mother's cage.

My thoughts wandered to the only memories I could remember from my childhood which were anyways bitter like my personality now. -sigh-

I quickly grabbed a tissue realizing I had tears in my eyes and strolled towards any random hallway to get away from the main hall not letting anyone see my tears.

Mom would kill me if she sees me like this.
Be strong, you have to take revenge from those evil people who betrayed your father. I am preparing you from now on as your brother won't ever listen to me...-

The words of Mom from 6 years ago echoed in my mind. I regret not answering her and showing her the truth that she is the one who is evil. I regret not telling my father and brother about her deeds and letting myself fall into her tactics. I should have probably shoved her away or just kill her when she was lecturing and hurting me each time I spoke against her plans.

I ran into one of the guest rooms in the hallway and entered the washroom.I hope this room isn't alloted to anyone, it looks empty though.

I looked at my reflection and cursed myself for having the 4th crying session in this week of me being here.
I brushed my hair with my shaky cold fingers and wiped my sweaty palms on the towel there.

My body bent on its own as I felt another wave of dizziness gripping my head. I kept my head on the counter still standing trying to clear my vision. I guess my panic attack is coming to ring a bell. I grabbed the counter, knuckles turning white as I groaned. My head bursting with the immense pain and my mother's words making it harder to stop the throb.

I splashed some cold water on my face, fuck the party, Its becoming unbearable. I wiped my makeup and water off my face looking up in the mirror revealing my red eyes.

I entered the room panting as I sat down near the balcony with my back against the wall taking deep breaths to not let my panic attack arrive.

But All that could happen were my tears flowing and my body shaking from the pain and fear of being isolated by everyone.

I wiped my tears which were followed right after by the fresh ones as I remember how much damage I have caused to this family. Even now, I was being selfish thinking how I could mingle with one of the Shekhawats to get out of Mom's grip but I forgot that I deserve it, I deserve to suffer and die with her.

My father had always said good things about Nakul uncle yet I couldn't comprehend who was right between Mom and him.

I don't know what black magic she did with me to this extent that I can only remember her hateful words towards this family.
She made me hate my own sister, I loved her so much.  We were bestfriends till my mother started pulling me away from her.

I always had a crush on Ankit and I knew this is wrong since he is supposed to be my brother but when Mom used to tell me how we will be going away from here soon right after my grandparents died. I got impatient and did that to Ankit which led to this disaster that I can't even look at him now. He hates me the most.

I always tried to tell the truth to him but when he came in front of me the night I came here, I dont know how I got hypnotized in his looks and jealousy from Samaira. I couldn't think straight at that time.

Thats why I also tried to manipulate him when I went in his office so that he may atleast listen to me but he didn't as expected because I used the harsh way, cursing his wife was not the first thing on my mind but it just came out in jealousy and frustration I had from trying so much.
I just wanted to claim him but look at my fate, I even hurt my precious niece in the process.
She looked so adorable in those PJs of hers that I wanted to squish her and kiss her rosy cheeks but again I had to mess up right?

Mom came there at that time when I picked Pihu up and signaled me to hurt her or something, I shook my head but then she glared at me and I thought to put Pihu down so that I won't have to hurt her.

But Mom came and sat beside me pinching me hard in my waist due to which Pihu slipped from my lap landing hard on the ground resulting in her shrill cries which broke my heart and hopes all over once again.

I glared at Mom and tried to pick Pihu up but Samaira had already picked her up and was checking for injuries.

I realized I don't have any chances to survive happily in this family since then. I just smiled sadly and went away.

Since then, I never tried to do anything more as it would eventually hurt them and I don't want that. At all.

Yesterday too, when I heard how my mother cursed and blamed my father, I could see how bad of a human she really is. When mom cursed Shubh too, I couldn't think of anything else to save him other than suggesting her to keep it between her and me by cursing and belittling him.
But he had to spill about Ankit there, I slapped him there. He couldn't understand how important it was for me to exclude him and dad from this so that I could just maybe run away from here with her by coaxing her into some lies to let them live in peace with nakul Uncle's family.

But now I have decided to come clean to Poonam Aunt as she will understand it all because she knows my mother's nature.
I can't do this on my own looking at how she made a plan for me to use Ankit to get the work done.

Poonam Aunt already hates her as I remember the fights she caused in between uncle-aunt by suggesting her that he goes to clubs and fucks around with other woman, or that he never intended on marrying her as he had a girlfriend already, etc.

So I know, Poonam aunt will help me for sure and send Mom to jail or something.
Nobody other than her would believe me. Ankit already hates me. I know Samaira has been recording me all the time, who wouldn't when the family is in danger.
And she also told Lavina about it. I can see in the eyes and behavior of hers, how she pulled Aman to herself when I looked at him.

I won't try to mingle with anyone, its not in my destiny, just my mother's wrath. Thats it. I don't want to ruin any more lives.

I think I will accept it now as my Atonement.

"Hello there!?" A voice resounded in the quite room from behind me.

Heyyy guyssss...here is your next episode.
Did y'all get a shock or something? hehe
Hope you liked it...
Vote. Comment. Share.
Till next one..
BYE BYEEE LOVESSS...LOVE YOU PPL <33