•𝟐𝟖•

Happy Reading lovesss!!!!

Aditya and Aviraj as decided went to Riya & Shreya rooms and caressed their hair lovingly.
Seeing their princesses in deep sleep and spending some time together crying in relief over the happenings which were stopped because of Lavina's appearance but becoming more sad that their new, pampered and only daughter-in-law had to go through that.

Karan got distracted because of her and delayed the plan of kidnapping their little ones which actually saved their life.

They were so thankful yet apologetic towards Lavina for whatever happened but they know how Abhimaan must have made Karan pay and now they will make sure that the master minds behind this wild mess will get punished-oh no no tortured by them.

They want to involve Abhiraj and Avinaash in this too as they know that they both will be raged too after hearing whatever was supposed to happen and will feel betrayed if they both will get to know later on and will feel like they were kept in dark all this time.

Time : 3am -
They came out of the Villa and sat down in the car together and looked at each other to decide what to do about telling the elder father - son duo.

They have to reach at dungeon till 5 am at max as Abhimaan promised by 4am, the culprits will be there in the cells warmed up for the tortures.

Aviraj : Bhai will get angry if we hid it from him. (brother)
Aditya : (nodded) Dad too! They have the right to know.

They both nodded together and again went in the mansion so as to not wake up the wives with the phone call this time as Payal woke up earlier.

They divided up on the staircases and went in different directions to different rooms.

Aviraj :
He went in Avinaash and Gayatri's room and peeped inside to see them sleeping peacefully. He then sneaked towards the side of Avinaash and sat down on the floor near him so that if Gayatri wakes up by chance, she will not see him there.

He shook Avinaash's hand kept beside his head and Avinaash immediately snapped his head towards him in panic and urgency as he was included in all these Mob bosses kind of stuff at one point in his life so he is very light sleeper and can wake up in a second without making any noises.

Aviraj kept a finger on his lips signaling to be quiet and did and action of - get up - with his hand.

Avinaash nodded and looked behind him at Gayatri who was still sound asleep and very timidly moved out of the bed and they both went outside.

Aditya :
He went towards Abhiraj and Ruhanika's room and looked inside. He tip-toed inside and stopped in his tracks frozen when he saw how snuggled up Abhiraj was in Ruhanika's side.

Aditya felt too embarrassed to move but then shook his head to get rid of all gross thoughts his brother was making him think and went on Abhiraj's side.

Abhiraj was sleeping on his stomach with his head in Ruhanika's chest and her hand in his hair while their legs entangled.

Aditya looked for any body part which was approachable and got his answer - Abhiraj's butt.

He spanked Abhiraj's butt cheeks hard and immediately ducked down as the sound resonated in the room as Abhiraj got up startled while Ruhanika stirred in her sleep and turned around to her own side.

Abhiraj rubbed his butt in pain and looked around as his eyes bulged out looking at Aditya who was hiding beside his bed.

He thought Aditya was teasing him so he smacked his head and tried to lay down again when Aditya got up and made an action of panic and come outside which made Abhiraj confused but he still complied and got up looking at Ruhanika to check if she was disturbed. She was deep in her dreamland.

They both also went outside which actually started with Abhiraj cursing Aditya for that hard spanking.

As they both came outside of the Villa, they saw Aviraj and Avinaash already in the car.

Abhiraj got more confused now as he saw them and asked Aditya about it to which he just told him to wait and listen and they all got settled in the car with half asleep Avinaash and in pain Abhiraj and rest two being angry, panicky and sad at the same time.

Avinaash : Will anyone tell me what's going on? Why am I here in the middle of the night? You folks disturbed my sleep too.
Abhiraj : Exactly, I was having such nice dream of me and Ruh-
Aviraj : Guys we are telling you both what happened, this is very very serious so please don't whine right now. You both are gonna be red in anger after hearing what we got to know.

Avinaash (became super serious now) : What is it?
[Abhiraj nodded at that]

Aditya : At around 1 am, Sneha came to the room and woke me up telling me how Abhimaan has asked her to sleep beside Lavina for today as he had to go to somewhere for some work and we know what kind of work he meant at midnight!

[They nodded]

Aditya : I then came outside to ask Abhimaan about it as I knew he wouldn't leave Lavina in this condition if its not very important.
But till I came outside, he had already left. I called Aviraj bhai downstairs and we both got in the car and went to the Mafia base.
(Aditya couldn't speak more due to next words which would come out of his mouth were horrific so he stayed quiet which was the cue for Aviraj to speak now)
Aviraj : As we were going to enter his cabin, we heard him saying something that made us cry, angry, sad and whatnot!

Abhiraj (eager now) : What was it? Tell fast..
Aviraj : He was saying this to Aryan that how could they even think of doing that with his sisters and how Karan came for Riya & shreya and got distracted looking at Lavina and tried to molest her instead- (he choked up on his tears while Avinaash and Abhiraj looked at him with their eyeballs almost out and jaw clenched so hard their teeth might fall off at this point)
Avinaash (yelled in rage) : WHAT?? WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU SAYING AVIRAJ? DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT EVEN ARE YOU BLABBERING RIGHT NOW?
Aditya : Thats the truth dad! Then we both went inside and asked him to explain everything to us. He told us - Singhanias and Kapoors were planning to smuggle our daughters, our Riya & Shreya, but Karan wanted to rape and have his way with them before that. But he saw Lavina and thought to involve her in it too and first rape her but as Lavina fought with him, he couldn't proceed with his plan.

They all were weeping till the end of the story as they thought about their unfortunate but so lucky daughters - to be targeted by some monsters but saved by their precious angel sister-in-law respectively. Their daughter-in-law fought so bravely, she didn't let anything happen to the daughters, she took it all upon herself to get the bruises on her mental as well as physical heath.

She was someone who came in their family like a warrior and literally saved their pride by not letting the malicious plans to be successful.

Avinaash : Singhania? Sunil? (they nodded) He stoop so low for just a mere misunderstanding from years ago?
How can he do this to us? But wait, it is all my fault then right? Because of me, because of my ex-friend, this happened to our daughters? Oh fuck (he cried in his palms as his sons consoled him to not take it upon himself and he was not at fault)

Avinaash : What about Shaurya?
Aviraj : We got to know, he kicked out Ashok and Karan from his mansion as he didn't know anything about the plan and he respects you very much to ever support his sons for that.
(Avinaash nodded thinking how lucky he was to get such a loyal friend for his life)

But they were all now more guilty than ever to hear the entire truth and pledged to skin the culprits alive.

Avinaash : I wanna torture those bastards especially my dear friend (smirking evilly)
Aditya : Abhimaan has already killed Karan but has promised us to give Ashok and Singhania to torture and kill however we want.
Abhiraj : Let's go and make them pay then.

Time : 3:45am -
Avinaash and Abhiraj went to change their clothes as they were still in PJ's and then all of them settled in their cars and moved towards the dungeon - where already the culprits will be tied up till they reach.

Heyy guyss..Here is your next episode..
Hope you all like it..
Vote. Comment. Share.
Tell me what you think??
Till next one..
BYEE BYEEE LOVESS..LOVE YOU PPL <33