•𝟓𝟏•

Happy Reading lovesss!!!!

It was half past 2 in afternoon when all elders were having lunch in the dining room. The younger clan was still not in sight, as they all slept in the morning around 8 am.

Abhiraj : Its already so late, when are these kids gonna wake up? We are getting late.
Ruhanika : Its alright, they must be tired.
Poonam : Let them rest bhaisaab (brother) You all should stay today.

Aviraj : Bhabhiji (sister-in-law), bohat kaam h office mai kal...abhi niklenge tab raat tk pahuch payenge. Bhaiya (brother - Abhiraj), aisa karte hn hum log chalte hn..bachche baad mai aajayenge.

[Sister-in-law, there is too much work tomorrow in office.....we will reach by night if we leave now. Brother, let's do one thing, we can leave now and the kids will come later]

Ruhanika : Yes, this will be good. Then, We three (payal, her and sneha) will also come later with kids okay?
Aditya : Okay
Payal : I need to reach today too. I have a surgery in the early morning tomorrow.

Aviraj : Okay then its decided. Me, Brother (Abhiraj), Aditya and Payal will leave today. Rest will come later.

Everyone agreed. They got to work of packing and getting ready to leave. By the time they all were ready to leave, it was already 5 pm.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Abhimaan woke up and saw beside him at Lavina who was still deep in dreamland with her leg around his waist and hands under her head facing him lying on her side.

He moved the strand of hair away from cheeks as softly and gently as he could while she sighed in her sleep which made him smile warmly.

He then pulled her closer to himself by her waist, hugged her closer and tighter which made her stir in sleep and she opened her eyes looking at him who smiled guiltily.

Abhimaan : I am sorry that I woke you up. But you looked too cute for me to not hug or cuddle you baby.
Lavina : Aww, its okay Maan. (looks at the watch at the bed side table) Its so late..Oh my god

(she pushed him to run to the bathroom to get ready for the day but he just pulled her back to his chest and shushed her mouth with his.)

Abhimaan : (pull back) Don't bother about it. You were tired and didn't sleep until the morning so its fair to wake up at an odd time like this. Everyone will understand.
Lavina : (sigh, stretched and yawns) oh god, I had such a good sleep. You are so warm. (snuggle in his chest putting the blanket on her head. He just chuckled at her)

Abhimaan : Sleep some more.
Lavina : No. I am not sleepy. Just lazy from sleeping so much.

After about half an hour, they finally gather some courage to take a shower and freshen up, trying to forget about the cozy bed and blankets.

As they came downstairs, they saw the ladies (except Payal) sitting having some tea, coffee, snacks. They join them sitting down between Poonam and Ruhanika.

Lavina : Where are everyone else?
Ruhanika : Abhiraj, Avi, Adi and Payal left for Jaipur already as you kids all were sleeping and me and sneha stayed back to go with you kids later.
Abhimaan : Oh, there must be so much work in office. We should leave too.

Sneha : Adi said we should go tomorrow, he will handle office for today.
Abhimaan : Oh, thats why I love chachu.
Sneha : I will tell him that for you.
Abhimaan : Don't. He will be too proud.
Ruhanika : He just loves to tease you for being sweet.
Abhimaan : And I hate him for that.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Srishti woke up, freshened up and was ready to go down when there was a knock on the door.
She opened it to see her mother glaring at her with her hands crossed in front of her.

Srishti : K-kya hua, maa? (W-What happened, Mom?)
Sarita : Tumne mera kaam nahi kiya na? Nahi phasa paayi na kisi bhi Shekhawat ko? kis kaam ki ho tum, huh? Uss aman ne mujhse itni buri tarah baat ki, agar tumhare pyaar ke jaal mai phass jaata wo toh ye naubat nahi aati. Bheek maangta mujhse wo tumhare pyaar ki.

(You didn't do my work, right? You couldn't trap a Shekhawat, could you? What are you even useful for? That Aman talked so rudely to me, if you had trapped him in your love, he wouldn't have talked like that to me. He would have begged me for your love)

(she slapped Srishti hard as she cane in and closed the door)

Srishti : But mom!-
Sarita : Shut up! Ab kya krungi mai? koi backup toh rkhna tha na..taaki jab hum bhaage ya pakde jaaye toh kam se kam Shekhawats jaisa support hota tumhe, but you couldn't even seduce any one of them.

(Shut up! What will I do now? I had to prepare a backup, so that if we run away or we are caught, atleast you would have a support like Shekhawats but you couldn't even seduce any one of them.)

Srishti : you have always taken me as one of your baits right? just to have some backup?
Sarita : I have raised you, shouldn't you pay me back?
Srishti : I didn't tell you to raise me. I would have been a lot happier if I would have died in your womb-

(slap)

Sarita : Shut the hell up okay? It was my decision to bring you in this life, it will be my decision of what you will do in life and it will be my decision when you die. Cause you are just useless without my guidance.

Srishti : Thats not guidance that you are giving me. Thats venom that you were filling in my heart all those years. A real poison would have atleast killed me but this pain of planning against my loved ones and dying everyday is unbearable.

Srishti was already all scratched up in the face and crying hard but Sarita was so angry to notice that she smacked her lower right cheek with the back of her left hand so hard that she fell back with the force and bruised her head on the table kept beside the couch. Her lip already bleeding, she groaned but she still managed to stand up with the help of the handle of the couch.

Srishti : I never wanted to acknowledge how much of a selfish, cunning and evil woman you are but now, I will tell everyone that you are planning to steal from Ankit and trying to sell it for money, also telling me to marry a Shekhawat to get you a "backup".

Sarita : I will kill you before you dare to do that-
Srishti : Try me. (smirk)

Sarita pulled her hair and brought her hand down her cheek before it was gripped by Srishti, her nails digging in her wrist, Sarita winced and left her hair to rescue her hand.

Srishti : Don't touch me ever again if you want to go jail in one piece, okay?

(She tightened her grip when there was no reply, so Sarita quickly nodded groaning and Srishti left her hand and opened the door)

Srishti : Get out now.
Sarita : Srishti, I am your mom-
Srishti : I don't need one. Get out.

Sarita left glaring at her still holding her now slightly bleeding wrist. Srishti closed the door behind her and slid down sitting on the floor finally letting her lungs breathe in a deep breath.

She cried thinking about what she did, how did such courage surged up in her weak heart. Only if she had done that before, her family would have been way more safer and happier.

She quickly wiped her tears and dressed her wounds up so that one would notice, put up concealer on the slap marks and then tried to practice smiling while her lip bled once again in that process as its pretty bruised up from left side.

She just calmed herself down before going downstairs where everyone was gathered for the last night with Shekhawats in the mansion.

Heyyy guyssss...Here is your next episode.
Hope you liked it..
Tell me what you think about it??
Vote. Comment. Share.
Till next one..
BYE BYEEE LOVESSS...LOVE YOU PPL <33