•𝟐𝟑•

Happy Reading lovesss!!!!

As the function was going on and The Shekhawats and Rathores were enjoying the gossips and happy environment having no idea about the events that took place in the same gathering.

Shekhawat women were standing together and they were attending some guests as it was the time for everyone to leave.

Just then, Rathores with Avinaash and Abhiraj came there.

Nakul : Achha Mausiji (Gayatri) ab hum chalte hain, boht der bhi hogyi hai.
(Okay Auntie ji (Gayatri) we will leave now, its already very late now.)

Gayatri : Acha beta, boht khushi hui aap sab aaye Lavina aur Abhimaan ko apna aashirwaad dene lekin Lavina hai kaha? Kisi guest se bhi ni mili? Aap mil liye usse?

(Okay son, Pleased to have you here to give your blessings to Lavina & Abhimaan but where is Lavina? She didn't even meet any guest? Did you all meet her?)

Poonam : Nahi Mausiji, hume bhi nahi dikhi, pata nahi kaha hai? Aur दामाद ji bhi nahi dikhe kahi boht der se?

(No Auntie ji, we also didn't see her, don't know where she is? And Son-in-law is also not here from a long time?)

Ruhanika : Where did these two go? Aise kaha jaa sakte hain ekdum se?

(Where can they go like this suddenly?)

As these were all looking around the hall to find the missing couple, the cousins also went there confused.

Aman : What happened? Why are you all tensed?
Sneha : Lavina & Abhimaan are not here from a long time? Do you all know where they are?
Riya : Brother went to his room I think sometime ago and later on Sister-in-law went in search for him right guys?

(The cousins nodded and The families became a little relieved)

Gayatri : What is this way to leave the party in middle? They are the Crown Prince-Princess, they should have been here. Ayush, call him here.

Ayush nodded and took his phone out from his pocket and called on Abhimaan's cellphone but the phone was on silent as Abhimaan didn't want to disturb Lavina's sleep and he also was asleep.

Ayush : Brother is not picking up, Grandma.
Gayatri : Okay. Let it be. I will see him in the morning (slightly angry)

As everyone bid byes and Rathores went home while Shekhawats also went to sleep after telling the servants to rest as they all were tired too and they can clean the hall early morning tomorrow.

The families thought that the couple was having romance thats why they have their phones on silent. So they all think LaviMaan will get scolded by Gayatri for their sex drive tomorrow.

Next Morning -

Abhimaan woke up to that sound of cries and hiccups near him and he immediately wrapped his arms around Lavina as he sat up leaning on headboard with Lavina in his lap.

Abhimaan : Shh, Everything is fine now baby. I am here okay? You fought so hard and you defeated him too. You were so good wifey. (cooing her)

Lavina eventually slept while hugging him tight and keeping her face in his neck still sniffing time to time.

While Abhimaan was so furious, he just wanted to rip Karan apart but right now, he can't do anything because he knows if he will leave to torture Karan, Lavina can wake up and she will panic not finding him here. She is not in right mind right now and needs complete love, rest, support and care.