•𝟐𝟓•

Happy Reading lovesss!!!!

Abhimaan, Ruhanika, Sneha, and Payal were in LaviMaan room to make her have her lunch as she just now woke up at around 12 noon and refused to eat anything.

She was continuously crying and apologizing to them for humiliating them by getting dirty and started overthinking until Ruhanika made her believe that she was not at fault and she is not at all impure or dirty and it was no one's fault, just Karan's.

They finally fed her the porridge and made her have her medicine and she slept being tired of crying and also under influence of the medicines.

The women moved out of the room while Abhimaan sat beside his wife caressing her hair and crying silently at how she thought she was not perfect for him now.

Everyone else were in living room trying to cope up with the fact that their daughter-in-law was molested on the second day of her marriage itself.

Ruhanika, Payal and Sneha joined them saying Lavina ate and slept.

They were ashamed of themselves, they are royals? huh? what kind of power is this?

What will they answer to her family? How they weren't able to protect their daughter?

Gayatri : Abhiraj, call Nakul. I will talk to him.
Abhiraj : (looks at her and nod) Yes mom

He took his phone out and dialed the phone number of Nakul Singh Rathore.

Meanwhile at the Rathores-

They were all having their lunch happy from yesterday celebration and listening to Pihu's blabbering.

Poonam : I didn't like how Lavina didn't meet us when we left.
Nakul : She must be busy Poonam, maybe Abhimaan had some work. They both were not there (he cleared his throat at the way that sounded)

Poonam glared at him while Samaira chuckled as her father-in-law almost blushed while Pihu giggled seeing her mother chuckling without knowing the reason.

They then went to the living room and sat down having some business talks while Pihu slept in Poonam's lap and Samaira had gone to get ready to leave for hospital. Others had taken leave for a day while Samaira got called for emergency.

Just then Nakul's phone rang, he frowned as he saw Abhiraj Singh Shekhawat's name flashing.

He picked up the phone and put it on the speaker.

Nakul : Hello Bhaisaab नमस्कार!
(Brother Namaste)
Gayatri : Its me Nakul बेटा (son)
Nakul : Pranam Maaji जी बताए? (Namaste Mother please say?)
Gayatri : बेटा kya tum sab yaha aa sakte ho? (Can you all come here son?)
Nakul : Is everything okay? Sure we can come (he said looking at Poonam who nodded while Samaira also came down and stood beside her mother-in-law sensing serious atmosphere)
Gayatri : Ji beta, main इन्तेज़ार kar rahi hu (yes son, I am waiting)
Nakul : Okay okay.

She cut the call and here everybody got tensed. They immediately left for the Shekhawat Villa taking Pihu with them as she will be left alone in here and Samaira went to the hospital and has told them, she will reach there asap after checking upon the emergency patient.

Here in Shekhawat Villa -

Gayatri put down the phone and looked at everybody who were already looking at her.
Gayatri - They are coming.

They all waited when there was a ring of doorbell and servant went to open the door as The Rathores were sent in the living room where all of them were already present.