•𝟏𝟕•

Happy Reading lovesss!!!!

As I woke up in the morning, the first view of my wife sleeping soundly made my heart burst from pure bliss, peace and the feeling of completeness

I always wanted to have my special someone who would be only mine to cherish, love and care for.

I don't show it to anyone but I have always craved for this kind of love. As I grew up and my friends got girlfriends, I didn't because I had a thing for first love after marriage. I didn't even have time for the love shit at that time.

I had just entered my Mafia world and also was being trained for being the CEO someday because it was my dream to open my own company of architecture and interior designing.

Mafia world has always been my dark side which everyone in my family only knows as a side business or a helping hand for others. But they dont actually know what I do! My grandfather has a hint of it and he knows its important for the family so he doesn't say anything about it or tries to stop me especially when a mafia rival of ours tried to harm my sisters when dad was in Mafia.

I pledged that I will be on the top so that nobody dares to even look at a woman with evil intentions.
And I did complete my pledge after all.

.I AM THE MAFIA KING OF ASIA.

Nobody would even think of touching women and children for any kind of labour in my continent. And most probably, if God permits, in sometime, I will acquire some of the Europe too as I have been getting informations of the government being weakened there and crimes increasing simultaneously. The Mafias there are the ones doing crimes so I have to put an end to that and join hands to the central government of each of the countries present there.

They are trying to invade in my overseas business thinking I am busy in wedding functions and one of them also tried to sneak in my wedding.

My blood boiled when I saw one of them - wearing traditional to look like one of us but I saw the imprint of knives and guns on his pants.
The fucker was smirking and ogling at my sister near the main gate of The Rathores Villa and I could see how uncomfortable Riya was by that but she was compelled to be there to greet some friends of hers who were invited.
I immediately tapped on my ear and sent signal to my snipers located in the areas around the Villa for protection.

"Near the main gate " Thats all I had said and in 2 minutes, the culprit was being dragged away by one of my bodyguards.

I had known that they would try to do something as their asses won't settle down without being beaten.

I know how these things work and I have to take care of whatever mishap happens anywhere in my area of rule.

And I had everything in control after that as my body guards now took place even on the inside gates of the decorated Villa.
I finally saw my calm beauty coming downstairs which made my anger die down almost immediately without her even doing anything and just walking towards me with slow shy steps. I was hypnotized by her eyes that I forgot about enemies, security and any invasions. I was just looking at her like a kid who was going to get his favorite candy.

I still haven't told her about me being The Mafia KING of Asia. I will tell her soon.

She looked so beautiful in that lehenga chosen by me. It looked like just made for her body and beauty.
It matched perfectly with her skin tone, figure and she took my heart once again with that smile of hers which she flashed as soon as I looked at her face and our eyes locked.

Present -

As I am looking at her sleeping peacefully with her arms around my torso and face buried in my neck.
Our legs tangled and her hair sprawled all over the linen black pillow.
She is the epitome of beauty that I needed in my life, my peace, my calm after the storm, my home..I am going crazy about her.

She is so precious to me. Like She is my oxygen and without her I might suffocate in this hell and my enemies, rivals might take any chance to strangle me so that they could have their illegal trade and business around Asian land that I am not gonna let happen alive.

My enemies. I have to protect her from them too. They know my weakness now.
They might take her away from me.
No. I wont even let them think to do that in my presence or absence. I wont fucking let them.

I hugged her close to me and inhaled her intoxicating scent that brought some kind of calmness to my mind and made my thoughts of my enemies vanish and her sexiness and my horny thoughts to appear.

I traced her slender long neck with my fingers and moved them all across her soft feather like skin till I reached her waist which was exposed as the shirt was ridden up but was hidden with the sheet.

I can feel her wearing literally nothing under the shirt. I touched all over her hips and thighs and instantly got a boner at the way her hips filled my palms.
I groaned as I touched her pussy and felt her so soft and sensitive under my rough hard hand. I made her lay down on the bed properly as I kissed her forehead and moved along her body downwards to get my morning feed of her.

I looked at her folds and inhaled deeply in her thighs. I inserted my fingers in her and started open mouth kissing her thighs and vulva.

I had just started when I heard her whimpering. I looked at her to see her asleep. I smirked and continued my work.
Let my baby wake up to the heavenly feeling of pleasurable touches on her most sensitive part of the body. She should see what she does to me even when she is asleep.

I tightly held her thighs and buried my face into her as the inner soft part of her thighs squished my cheeks and I like it here. The scent. The softness like a pillow. The heaven. My heaven.

I like this suffocation more than oxygen.

I lapped up on her juices which came out involuntarily. She cummed in her sleep.
Wow. I am enjoying this.
I saw as she woke up while I was still not done even after 5th release of hers as I am hard.

I rubbed my beard all over thighs and lower lips as she shook her body giggling in her morning drowsy but sexy voice.

Her eyes shining and cheeks red which I like the most about her. How fast she gets shy and then suddenly bold when it comes to sex.

I was shocked when she said No sex for a week. But I have a solution for everything. hehe.

I massaged her legs and thighs till she felt like walking after the long morning bath and she smiled wide as she stood up.

I kissed her forehead as we both reached downstairs to have breakfast with everyone.

She was blushing so hard at the teasings we got for the last night while i was unaffected as I am now used to most of it.

Last night was so fun !!

I quite like this look of her being shy but now I am hungry for food and always hungry for her *winked at her* and started devouring my breakfast

We had a hearty breakfast with all the laughter and peaceful environment with my love beside me.

I really wish all this to be like this....!
She can never go away from me. I won't let her.

Hey guyss....Here is your next episode...
Hope you all like it..
Vote. Comment. Share.
Tell me what you think..??
Till next one..
BYEE BYE LOVESSSS..LOVE YOU PPL <33