•𝟐𝟔•

Happy Reading lovesss!!!!

It really broke my heart to see the condition my love was in without even having any fault

It really broke my heart to see the condition my love was in without even having any fault. What's even her fault in this?
Just her being beautiful, fierce and all?
The fuck is wrong with this society and the men around us?

My jaw was clenched and hands fisted as I looked at her getting bandaged because her wounds got infected due to heavy water flow on them and excessive rubbing.

My eyes were begging me to cry, already teared up at the state of Lavina in which I found her. All exhausted, wounded tigress..my tigress.

But I am also Abhimaan Singh Shekhawat, I won't sit before taking the revenge for the pain my wife is going through right now.

I closed my eyes as I can't see her bleeding wounds without crying while doctor bandaged her back.

After Rathores left (At Night) -

I was looking her face serene, peaceful, calm and soft cheeks glistening under the moonlight as always.

I kissed her forehead, my phone vibrated on the bedside table. I went to the balcony picking my phone to attend the call.

It was Aryan. I received the call and put it near my ear.

Abhimaan : (hum)
Aryan : Boss, we found some more rackets of human especially women trafficking and weapon smuggling which were executed under instructions of Kapoors and Singhanias. I have mailed you all the information related and also traced the locations of ports or ships which are gonna transfer the next consignment this Sunday when the port will be crowded so that nobody gets suspicious with 10 ships sailing with weapons and women. These ships will be going to different countries, South Africa, Italy, Australia, Japan, France, Germany, Russia, Spain, Singapore and Thailand where all Mafia bases are our rivals.
And boss as you said, Karan kapoor was being beaten enough to kept alive, but sir-uhh
Abhimaan : (hum) Tell me what?
Aryan : Actually Karan said something when we were beating him-
Abhimaan : hmm?
Aryan : He- he said that he was going to get your sisters to Singhania and get them sold after raping and getting his way with them but he saw your wife and got attracted that he went for her too and decided to sell her afterwards too. That made me more angry and hungry for his blood that I slit his throat before throwing him to tigers in front of dungeon.
(he said in one go knowing my anger right now)

I cut the call as my blood boiled at the
information I just received.
First of all, nerves of these two families going against my orders of banning smuggling and trafficking. And they planned on doing that to my sisters? and now my wife? I see red right now. I looked at wifey who was sleeping peacefully, just opposite condition from mine, I am so restless, so anxious and panicky as I ran downstairs to check on my sisters who were sleeping in their own rooms.
I checked them and kissed their foreheads and left them sleeping soundly.