•𝟑𝟎•

Happy Reading lovesss!!!!

I was in my cabin at my Mafia base trying to work so that I don't go again and torture the two motherfuckers present in the dungeon right now

When they both were brought here, I lost my cool and didn't wait for uncles before torturing the culprits.
I had cut their fingers, made their skin crawl by putting their feets in small reptiles and insects filled bucket which slowly bit away their skin off.
I was going to peel their skin of the dicks off when I was stopped by uncles.
I looked behind and saw dad? dadu? with them.

Me - What are you both doing here?
Abhiraj - Why? Don't we have a right to torture the people who were thinking about selling my daughters?
Me - You have all rights dad! But i didn't want to stress you all out. Uncles had heard it thats why I told them the whole thing but I told them to not tell anyone else.(looking at uncles almost accusing them)
Avinaash - Look here (I look at him) They are my kids including you so shut the 'didn't wanna stress you' shit up. I want to torture them so bad.
(looked at Sunil) Oh my friend! I Missed you! Did you miss me and my friendly nature?
(rubbing his hands excited) lemme have some fun now.

I just shook my head at them smirking.

Me - Fine! they are all yours. Finish it up in 2-3 hours. We have to reach home till 7am. Everyone will be awake by then and get worried.

They all nodded and got to work rolling up their sleeves while I came in cabin, took a shower in my private room adjacent to the cabin as their blood while chopping the fingers off splashed on me.

Then I got to some work while waiting for them to finish up and also distracting myself from my murderous thoughts.

At 6:30 am :

I was signing a contract file when they all entered my room all bloody. Damn! I now wish that I had seen the torture they did. I told them to use the room and freshen up as I have whole closet here. They can fit in my clothes hopefully.

They all went in one by one and came back all freshly showered with my clothes on which were a bit loose on them but not too much to be noticeable as I am more muscular than them because they don't workout that much now like me.

We all went out towards the parking lot after I informed Aryan to leave as he must be tired too after working with me all night.

I drove my car out of the parking lot and saw my men dumping the bodies in front of the tigers cage. I guess they are asleep right now. No problem, they can get some great breakfast meal after they wake-up or maybe midnight snack if they smell the blood in their sleep.

I looked at the bodies rolling down my side of window glass. Wow, heads and legs were separated from the bodies with eyes looking like holes (dug with knife) on the heads, couldn't recognize which one is whose head! The bodies had no clothes and the nipple area had daggers in them with stomach skin all peeled off.
Legs were lying in two parts.
Well overall, the condition was - my men were trying hard to not puke ! That's enough confirmation that they did it to a whole new level.