•𝟓𝟎•

Happy Reading lovesss!!!!

Author's POV

Lavina slowly moved towards Abhimaan swaying her hips as if ramp walking while he was frozen at his place looking deep in her eyes which were a honey brown color with black naturally long eyelashes hiding the spark in her eyes from time to time.

She planned to make him blush, frozen like now and wanted herself to dominate today but in actual, her facade was breaking second by second as she gets closer to him. She was trying not to shy away from his eyes which were looking so deep in her own that she has felt several shivers run down her spine till now.

But she will try her best to not get intimated by that piece of sexy shit right there sitting in front of her.

She slowly sat down on his left thigh facing him sideways, her knees touching his right thigh as he slightly flinched coming out of whatever la la land he was in. She smiled warmly at him noticing his baffled face.

To say he was mesmerized would be an understatement of how he was feeling at that moment. He hooked his arms around her slender waist taking it all in.

Abhimaan - "Umm..*clear throat* Uhh Are you okay?"
Lavina - "I am not. I want you husband"

She said keeping her palm directly on his crotch area making him choke on his breath.

Abhimaan - "Did you drink something that you shouldn't have?"
Lavina - "Nope. But should have. Probably Viagra."

She beamed at him while he was looking at her like she has grown two heads. He never expected her to be this type of insatiable woman, not to mention after she had a mental breakdown not even an hour ago.

Yes, she gets wild in bed but this is next level.
Her starting something? nah.
Willing to be the dominating one? definitely drunk.

She kissed him softly making him react to her hungrily while roaming his hands all over her, she bit his lip softly, distracted him by unbuttoning his pants and shoved her tongue in his mouth.

She smirked in victory when she heard his groan from not getting to dominate himself.
She slowly unbuttoned his shirt and kissed the path from his neck to the happy trail till his pants, lightly licking and biting his abs making him breathe heavier.

She straddled him after taking his belt off and started grinding on him while he squeezed her ass and breast with one hand each at the same time which almost made her scream but she held it in whimpering at the perfect pain and pleasure.

She nibbled on his ear and peppered softest kisses all over his neck tickling him and suddenly biting and sucking at the junction between his neck and shoulder making him hum in pleasure and throwing his head backwards on the couch headboard.

She pulled away satisfied from the purple bruise forming marking him as hers. She then pinched his left nipple making him chuckle at her face which became pouty as he didn't feel the type of pain that she feels when he does that.

He pulled her bra down and pinched her nipple in return making her whimper. She pulled him up with his hair and made him take her nipple that he pinched in his mouth.

Lavina - "Lick to relieve the pain. Don't you dare suck or bite"

Abhimaan couldn't obviously speak due to the thing in his mouth so he just did as told but broke the rules as she began to pull away. He bit hard on there and began sucking it like a child while she fell limp in his arms from the pain knowing why she told him not to do that. She will not be able to dominate if he pleasures her like that but he just doesn't understand. *sigh*