•𝟑𝟐•

Happy Reading lovesss!!!!!

Author's POV

Today Lavina is going to her company for the first time after marriage. She had planned to join from the next day after the reception but wasn't able to after what happened.

She was deciding on to take a break from her work for a month to get her mind back on track. But the family members encouraged her to work so that she will be able to heal and get distracted from her useless thoughts faster.

So she is now getting ready in her business suit outfit, she wanted to wear some traditional attire thinking she is married now but then she saw every female of her family always wear business outfits even after being married so she need not worry about their opinions and she can wear anything.

And she then decided to get back to her "that" business personality which is considered cold for outsiders but sweet for her family of employees, very strict about her work but lenient to those who work hard for their career, hardworking soul who made her name in this fashion industry without being a tag-along of her mother.

Lavina adjusted her collar and wore the watch as she smiled at herself proudly. Abhimaan came and stood behind her all ready in his own business outfit and hugged her snaking his arms around her waist.

 Abhimaan came and stood behind her all ready in his own business outfit and hugged her snaking his arms around her waist

THEIR OUTFITS
(EXCLUDING THE NECKLACE ON ABHIMAAN)

She rested her head on his shoulder and looked at his eyes through the mirror.

Abhimaan : All ready to be Lavina Shekhawat, The Fashion Designer again?

Lavina nodded at him and held his hands tighter.

Lavina : I am so excited to get back to my work but a little nervous too. Its been so long.
Abhimaan : Don't worry, you will be back to your powerful authority as soon as you walk in your office cabin.
Lavina : Yesss..

Abhimaan turned her around and kept his one hand on her cheek caressing it. He bent down and kissed her forehead, his lips lingering there for a moment spreading the familiar sense of comfort, protection and warmth across her body.

Her face showing a huge smile as she soaked in all the love and care in that one kiss - which is above all sex or kisses.

He pulled back as she kept her arms around his neck and tip-toed.

Lavina : Now my turn.

She said as she kissed his forehead in the same way and he held her waist to help her balance closing his eyes relishing the moment. He always wanted someone who is his and treats him with equal love and care that he is capable of showering the person with.