•𝟗•

Happy Reading lovesss!!!!

As there were only 20 days left for the marriage, the families were hurrying with the preparations as there were many things to arrange for! It was a proper royal grand wedding ceremony, so everything needs to be perfect, supreme quality and extremely graceful & elegant.

The families began the shopping from the next day itself while also texting or video calling each other to confirm about the attires & decor.

Also Lavina's lehanga (wedding dress) will be sent by The Shekhawats as per the ritual of the royal families.
So they sent it a week later, after matching with Abhimaan's sherwani (wedding attire) and also sent the jewelry to be matched with it.

The wedding will be on 10th October while the day Shekhawats left from Jodhpur finalizing the wedding was 19th September.
And the engagement will be on 6th October. And the other functions will follow up from 8th October.

Lavina & Abhimaan talk everyday at night about anything and everything that happened in their day-to-day life. There is nothing left that is personal between them. They have shared everything.

The wedding is going to be held at The Rathores Villa itself. But the engagement will be held at a hotel palace which Rathores own in Jodhpur, Also The Shekhawats will stay at that palace hotel for the wedding as Abhimaan & Lavina shouldn't live at the same place accordingto the families. And after one ritual, they won't be able to see each other till the wedding. And they are quite sad and mad about it! Well who wouldn't be?!

As the days passed the excitement and happiness was over the roof. On 4th October, The Shekhawats reached Jodhpur as there was a pooja (worship/prayer for God) for the couple and their happy married life held at The Rathores Villa.

They all reached at night and decided to stay in the Villa itself then they'll go to live in the hotel palace the next day for wedding functions.

5th October -
The prayer was going to start at 9 am.

At 7am :
Poonam & Samaira were instructing the servants for the preparations for the prayer while all the other family members sat in the living room with The Shekhawats.
Lavina was as always late while everybody was cool about it as Ruhanika said "she needs her sleep, she will be tired for next 5-6 days."

Lavina woke up at 8 am, did her daily routine and got ready for the Prayer.
Lavina & Abhimaan have matched their attires for the day.

She came out of her room after getting ready and saw Abhimaan talking to someone on the phone in the corridor

She went behind him as he was facing a window in the corner, she hugged him from behind and kissed his neck and ear

He looked at her surprised and turned around to look at her. He checked her out and kissed her cheek and forehead and whispered "beautiful". He then continued talking on the phone. She smiled at him and pecked his lips once. And then moved back to go downstairs. She reached downstairs and touched The Shekhawats's feet and went to help her mother and sister-in-law in preparations while everyone smiled at her and told her she looked beautiful. She jus blushed and said "thank you".

The prayer ended and everybody had their lunch with laughter filled environment and all were at peace and relieved after receiving God's grace.

After lunch, everybody sat down in living room to gossip while the couple sneaked out from there to spend some quality time with each other in Lavina's room.

Abhimaan was the last one to enter after Lavina and she hugged him as soon as he does that. He hugged her back tightly and kissed her hair.

Abhimaan : I really missed you in these 15 days, your physical presence in my life is now most important for me.
Lavina : I missed you too. I wanted to hug you like this every moment possible.

They broke the hug and he kissed her hungrily as if there is no tomorrow and she also replied with the same energy and pulled his hair in pleasure while he groaned in her mouth.
They both pulled after a few mimutes but he didn't stop kissing her neck and jaw while she moaned at it.

Lavina : Abhimaan (moaned)

Abhimaan snapped up at her stunned as she took his name for the first time from her mouth and that sounded so sinful for him. He loved it.
He held her hair in a tight fist and pulled her closer to his face with hooded eyes while her eyes were closed in pleasure.

Abhimaan : say that again.
Lavina (confused) : Huh? (opened her eyes)
Abhimaan : (gritted out) my name love! say it.
Lavina : (blushing) uhh..I can't
Abhimaan (frown) : Why? You just said it.
Lavina : I will call you hukum as all wives do to their husband. I cant call you by your name.
Abhimaan : Thats for other husbands. I want you to call me by your name. Fuck hukum.
Lavina : Oh but-
Abhimaan : Say it now.
Lavina (whispered in his ears) : Abhimaan~

Abhimaan kissed her again as soon as she said it. She shrieked and kissed him back.

Abhimaan : You will only call me by my name from today! nothing else. I love how it sounds from your mouth.

She blushed and looked down.

Lavina : I will call you maan as you are my "maan" which means respect, pride and faith inshort everything.

He smiled wide and nodded happily.

Abhimaan : You are the only one who ever called me that. I like it more.
Lavina : And I like that. I should be the only one to ever call you that.

They both after some talking and spending time together went down where everyone was.
Everybody had already guessed that they both would be together.

Gayatri : All talks are done? Now you both won't be able to meet each other if its not any wedding function.

Abhimaan looked at Lavina in sadness while she giggled at him.

The Shekhawats left for the hotel palace where they will live till the wedding and rested for the day as there was engagement the next day on 6th October.

The couple talked to each other at night as per their routine and then went to sleep dreaming of the other one wrapping their arms around them.

The couple were eagerly waiting for the upcoming functions and mainly the wedding ceremony as it will tie them to each other in a sacred, unbreakable and most needed bond in one's life.

Hey guyss...Here is your next episode.
Hope you all like it..
Vote. Comment. Share.
Tell me what you think??
Till next one..
BYEE BYE LOVESSSSS..LOVE YOU PPL <33