•𝟐𝟐•

Happy Reading lovesss!!!!

All the family members had no clue of what had happened as they were still in the hall among the guests and enjoying with their friends and colleagues.

On the other side, Karan was already locked up in the basement cell of the dungeon as Abhimaan ordered.

Abhimaan had made sure nobody get to know about it as he didn't want to scare anyone. They can talk about this tomorrow and right now Lavina also needed him and not anyone else.

She is weak right now.

He gave her a bath and changed her clothes to one of her light two piece so that her wounds don't get suffocated and itch her.
He dressed up all her wounds with heavy heart and angry eyes.

He also changed his clothes and laid down with her on the bed as she climbed upon him for comfort and he without a doubt wanted to give that to her in plenty

The way she was still having hiccups and trying to breathe normally, he knew how much damage was done mentally and emotionally.

And he would do just anything to mend that heart and soul that was so pure.
The way she fought with karan told him how strong and determined his wife really is because when he pulled Karan away, he could see him already bleeding through his neck with some scratches and had his face all red like suffocated.

He knew all these health conditions as he sees and bears these all the time in his mafia works and thats why he could tell Karan had a pretty hard time trying to control his wife who fought with him so bravely.

He kissed her forehead and caressed her hair as she dozed off slowly with tear stains all over her warm, soft and rosey cheeks.
He wiped her cheeks with his handkerchief softly, carefully so as to not wake her up.

He got a text message, he held up his phone in hand and read whatever the text was.

Text message -

Aryan - Done boss.
Abhimaan - Good.

Thats it Ashok Kapoor, your son crosses the limit and you will never get to even touch what you all have now.

(Ashok Kapoor - Karan Kapoor's Father)

Abhimaan didn't really have to make Aryan understand what to do.
Just a nod, and someone has to be a beggar.

Till now, he had left the Rival Kapoors unharmed as he had respected the Grandfather Kapoor who was a colleague with Abhimaan's grandfather or you can say acquaintances. He didn't want to hurt his old man by hurting the friend but now enough is enough.

When the son is trying to bring damage then why not make them taste it?

And Aryan didn't do anything, he just went to Kapoors Mansion after leaving Karan in dungeon and had a sweet talk with them.

And now the result is :

Ashok - Shanti Kapoor are on the verge of divorce or maybe Ashok will suicide with this much pressure on his stupid brain.

His oh so great wife was having sexual affairs with multiple men. She always attended strippers show and booked men for sex ( threesome, foursome ) She wasn't satisfied with Ashok and this came as a shock for him and offensive info for his manliness.

Grandfather Kapoor has kicked them all out of his Mansion so they are literally beggars now except his granddaughter.

Well he is only left with Mansion.
No business. No money now.

He respects the Shekhawats as he has been through bad times and always had a support and respect from them. He never thought his grandson would do something like that and his son knew?

He planned to kill one of the women there?
He won't and can't forgive him.

Karan Kapoor's sister (Ayesha) hates her parents because of what they had planned to ruin Shekhawats.

She never thought her father was trying to rape and kill one of the Shekhawat women to bring Abhimaan on his knees. That was so animalistic and sadistic.

And now the Kapoor industries, Manufacturing units.
The shares are falling at the light speed right now as the illegal trade and smuggling files were displayed on all shareholders & investors phones like a LED TV show.

They were furious to see how their hard work and money was getting wasted in these businesses while they were getting short for funds in their own industry.

They know how does it feel to get your time & money wasted on anything and this wasn't anything. This is pure illegal and inethical.

They didn't expect this from "THE KAPOORS" who always behave like they are the most honest, ethical and purest businessmen in this industry while there were so many loopholes in their annual balance sheets.

All the shareholders and investors are already withdrawing from the company and asking their money which caused the kapoors heavy debt as the funds were already short and till now everyone was silent as they thought money is less and he wouldn't be able to pay.

But now, they don't care. They want their hard earned money back and leave this company immediately before getting bankrupt.

Thats why, the shares shot down, and Ashok Kapoor's phone was blasting with calls like his brain was blasting from the betrayal of his wife while his cunning wife has just spat the truth of her affairs in his face as she said how he had no strength in his dick now.

She doesn't get satisfied with him now!
And that, phew, was sure a big blow to him.

And thats how the Kapoors were destroyed under Abhimaan's heel and were thrown away in the speck of dust.

He snuggled up to his wife as he finally got the revenge from the family.
He will see Karan himself.

fucking filthy shit

Some torture to do in his way.
That would calm his nerves.
But he will see him some other time.
Right now, his wife needs him the most.

He will not let him off the hook and die easily after doing such an act.

Afterall, he deserves an applause right?
Oh he surely will get a whole thunderous clap and hooting experience.

He slept with his wife protected in his arms as she was now in a deep sleep with the help of his warmth and lulling caress.

Everyone will watch the destruction of the kapoors tomorrow on TV.

Hey guysss....Here is your next episode...
Hope you all like it..
Vote. Comment. Share.
Tell me what you think??
Till next one..
BYE BYEE LOVESSS..LOVE YOU PPL <33