•𝟑𝟖•

Happy Reading lovesss!!!!

Author's POV

"What the fuck are you doing here?" he asked.
"Why? Did you miss me, babyboy?" she replied.

She came closer to Ankit's desk and sat on it just in front of his chair facing him keeping her legs on either side of his chair.
He immediately stood up and moved back from that awkward and being dominated like situation. He came around the desk and sat down on the single seater couch in front of a coffee table.

She smirked and hopped down the desk and went towards him sitting down on the coffee table.

"You didn't answer me! Did you miss me, babyboy?"
"I would rather suicide than miss you" he said emotionless calm cold voice of his

"Thats what you were going to do 10 years ago...weren't you?" she smirked as she saw his jaw clenching harder if possible

He closed his eyes shut to remove whatever flashbacks were displayed in his mind like a broken record. He sighed opening his eyes which were almost teary from shutting them too tight or maybe from getting a reminder of the unfortunate years.

"Just shut the fuck up and leave!" He pointed at the door while she giggled like a teenage girl.
"Oh, why? Did you get some memories back?" She pout at him.
"Don't make me drag you out, Srishti" He finally snarled at her while she grinned as wide as her lips could manage without oozing blood by cracking up, her eyes crinkling with the effect.

"Aww baby, I was dying to hear my name from those sexy lips of yours"

He looked at her disgusted as her eyes sparkled in happiness as if winning a candy at age of 4.

"You are my cousin for God's sake, just leave" He said a bit calmer and quieter than before but more dangerously.

"Don't say that like you didn't get intimate with me all those years ago!"
"I didn't! " He yelled out at her face while she blowed on her perfectly manicured nails and then giving him a boring look.

"Yeah? Go on, tell yourself that because you know you did."
"I was fucking 18 when you did that-" she stopped him keeping her index finger on his lips
"I was 17 Mr. Rathore, You molested me that night Don't you remember now?" She said being sad all of a sudden.

"You were too old by your mind to be 17 and you were the one who played the damsel in distress game with me when I was drugged and then tried to get in my pants, you were a fucking bitchy evil woman wrapped in a body of a teenager."

"But it is the truth that you molested a minor" She said happy once again.

"First of all, we never had sex that night and secondly, you were the one who did all that while I was intoxicated" he said getting redder in anger by each passing second.

"How do you know that? You were drunk, weren't you?" She smirked at him and continued
"And you can't even prove that I was the one who made you sleep in my bed" She whispered near his lips. He stood up from that place standing ten feet away from that fucking coffee table.

"I remember every detail of that night and what actually happened so don't think even for a moment that you will take advantage of me being drugged"

"Well, that is of no use now, as I am anyway gonna talk to that slut of yours with whom you have a kid" She said standing up and glaring at him.

"Do you dare say that honorific again and I will strangle you to death right here" He said menacingly.
"You can dare betray me by marrying her and having a kid with her but I can't even say the truth now?"

She didn't repeat the honorific.
She is scared of him.
Good for her.

"Are you mad? We were never in any relationship, you are my cousin. I had a marriage with my choice. Who the fuck you think you are to say all that, huh?" He said getting frustrated of this whole conversation and her face most of all.

She came closer to him and said lowly.
"Your ex-" He slapped her right across her face as soon as those words left her mouth as she fell down on the red velvety soft expensive carpet.

"Get this into your thick head, we were never in a relationship and leave when you are done kissing my carpet"
He just left the study unlocking it.
While she almost cried at the impact but couldn't say anything as she knew she was wrong and family will blame her if she cries in front of anyone.

_________________________________________

On the other hand  :

Samaira was just coming back to her and Ankit's bedroom after putting Pihu to sleep.

As she entered, she took a shower then changed into her nightwear. She didn't find him in the room so thought he must be working.

She went towards his study as it was almost 12 midnight now, he will be overworking himself again if she didn't drag him back to the bed.

She thought of today's dinner event but decided not to ask him about it as he must already be tried from that bitch nagging him.

She was going to enter without knocking like always when she heard voices from inside.

The conversation:

"Yeah? Go on, tell yourself that because you know you did."
"I was fucking 18 when you did that-" he stopped suddenly. Samaira frowned.
What actually happened when he was 18?
"I was 17 Mr. Rathore, You molested me that night Don't you remember now?" She said in a sad voice.
Samaira gasped listening to that.

"You were too old to be 17 and you were the one who played the damsel in distress game with me when I was drugged and then tried to get in my pants, you were a fucking bitchy evil woman wrapped in a body of a princess." Samaira had tears in her eyes by now listening to her husband's voice. She could tell he was miserable at the moment. He was molested at 18?

"But it is the truth that you molested a minor" She replied. Samaira gritted her teeth in anger.

"First of all, we never had sex that night and secondly, you were the one who did all that while I was intoxicated"

"How do you know that? You were drunk, weren't you?" She continued
What she said after that couldn't be heard by Samaira as it was all coming as mumbles to her.

"I remember every detail of that night and what actually happened so don't think even for a moment that you will take advantage of me being drugged"
"Well, it is of no use now, as I am anyway gonna talk to that slut of yours with whom you have a kid"
Samaira couldn't handle the anger now but remained quiet wanting to hear the reply from her husband.

"Do you dare say that honorific again and I will strangle you to death right here" He said menacingly.
Samaira smiled.

"You can dare betray me by marrying her and having a kid with her but I can't even say the truth now?"
She is afraid of him. Samaira smirked.

"Are you mad? We were never in any relationship, you are my cousin. I had a marriage with my choice. Who the fuck you think you are to say all that, huh?" Samaira waited for the answer which never came until she heard a thunderous slap which made her flinch. Did she just slap him? That bitch-

"Get this into thick head, we were never in a relationship and leave when you are done kissing my carpet"

Oh. He slapped her. Good. What did she say though? Samaira left from there as she heard him unlocking the door.

My husband has been so strong, I will prove his innocence. I swear. I will kill her if she say or do something to him again. She thought.

Heyyy guyssss...Here is your next episode.
Hope you liked it..
Tell me what you think about it??
Vote. Comment. Share.
Till next one..
BYE BYEE LOVESSS...LOVE YOU PPL <3333