•𝟓𝟕•

Happy Reading lovesss!!!!

A few days later

I chuckled as she groaned trying to smack my head away from her neck for the third time now but I had her hands trapped on either side of her form with me hovering upon her

I again snuggled in the crook of her neck, moving intentionally so that my beard tickles her in the process as she wiggled shouting for me to let her sleep.

Lavina : Maan, please yaar. (she whined in frustration)
Abhimaan : You told me to wake you up early baby. (I grinned as she tried to turn away from me grabbing harder onto the comforter which is under my mercy and couldn't even move an inch)
Lavina : Move away and let me sleep or I will cry (shouted pouting at me with half-closed eyes)

Oh God, how cute can she more be with those swelled up cheeks of hers, messy hair, half closed lids and pouty lips.

I quickly pecked her lips while I had a chance and drifted away from her giving her space to move around freely.

Abhimaan : You can't blackmail me like that. Aap ziatti kar rahi hain hmare saath.
(you are doing injustice with me)
Lavina : Oh mere pyaare patidev, aapko nahi pata ki biwi ki ziatti sehna hi shaadi ka doosra naam h jo aapko swarg le jaata hai?
(Oh my lovely husband, don't you know that wife's injustice is the second name of the marriage which takes you to heaven?)

She murmured in her sleepy voice which made me forget about what I was gonna say next and instead made it all about me fucking her yet again

She looked at me when I didn't reply, too lost in her naked self lying under the sheets looking divine in the morning glow.
Her brown eyes shining brighter with the sunlight hue making her look so divine and fuckable.

Lavina : What happened, Mr. Shekhawat?
Abhimaan : You happened. You appeared in my life as if God wanted to reward me for some great past life deeds. I must have been so lucky that God didn't send me to heaven and instead made me somehow born in the same era as you, even made me able to love you like this every morning, every night, every fucking day-

She put her palm on my lips cutting me off with slight tears in her eyes shaking her head.

Lavina : (chuckle through tears which I wiped before they could fall from her face) You shouldn't put God and F-word in the same sentence.

I raised my eyebrow in question and pulled her hand down before speaking which stopped her crying session and blushing session start instead.

Abhimaan : You always moan those two words together with my name every other night, You can and I can't?

She looked down biting her lips making me groan in need. I pulled her lower lip out of her teeth grip, her lip having an imprint of the teeth and going red as soon as released.
Instead, I went near her and captured her lower lip in my lips sucking it to sooth the pain caused by her biting.