•𝟒𝟕•

Happy Reading lovesss!!!!

As midnight neared, the families, close relatives and dearly friends of Rathores were getting prepared for the night.
All arrangements were already done, snacks laid out with alcoholic/non-alcoholic beverages, all set to have the amazing night ahead with cosy environment, some tents setup for who want to sleep under the stars, bonfires, blankets, cushions.
Mattresses laid down on the grass like a महफ़िल (gathering).

All people started coming out sitting down as the retro 90s romantic song Playlist switched on by Samaira to set the mood even better

The Shekhawat cousins sat down with Lavina like usual but this time it included Srishti, Shubh as well. Srishti had called Shubh to sit with them as he obviously was awkward with his parents, seeing others having fun while his mother looking for chances to grab.

His father (Prakash) was called upon by Nakul, as he sat with Shekhawat men (Abhiraj, Aditya, Aviraj) and his friends who knew Prakash from years ago. Prakash instantly connected with them all again, reminiscing memories of him playing with them when they were in college.
He was their junior being 2 years apart from his brother.

Sarita was left alone but she was too busy in planning her next moves to notice. Poonam didn't want to call her over to meet Shekhawat women (Ruhanika, Payal, Sneha) or her friends or Nakul's friends' wives so she didn't as it might ruin her mood.

While Srishti was introduced to everyone now as Lavina's elder sister gaining some more friends in form of Riya-Shreya who were delighted to know that her nature was better than they thought when they were judging her in the evening party.

While Aman still hadn't talked to her since the evening incident, Ayush & him were busy conversing with Shubh who is actually Aman's age. They realized he is just an awkward introverted person who is in real really mature & fun if being talked to properly.

While on the other hand, Abhimaan & Ankit were talking to Ankit's few friends/colleagues who were invited. They were talking business *clear throat* well ofcourse blood transportation type of businesses they do.
Those friends were Ankit's right hand man, assassin, 2 snipers or 2 tech guys; in total being 6 guys.