•𝟑𝟒•

Happy Reading lovesss!!!!

Author's POV :

Everyone bid byes and goodnights were shouted, whined half-asleep, mumbled or said in humane normal way...as they all moved to their rooms around midnight.

They had quite a long leisure time together and they were all quite relaxed and refreshed having to sit down with their loved ones in a light atmosphere.

As soon as Nakul and Poonam entered the guest room reserved for them for the night, he locked the door from inside hurriedly, too eager to tell her what was wrong.

He saw her going to the bathroom to freshen up and he released a frustrated exasperated breathe.
He waited for her to come out sitting on the bed tapping his foot on the lavish carpet continuously in anxiousness.

She came out of the closet after what felt like hours to him but actually were just 15 minutes.

.. Too short time for a shower according to women ..

He jumped out of the bed and stumbled a bit on the carpet but reached behind her safely who was humming a song moisturizing her hands taking all the time in world for her skin care routine.

He stood behind her and she looked up at him sensing his presence. She thought he wanted to do some funny business with her so she narrowed her eyes at him.

Nakul raised his hands in surrender which meant -
No funny business today baby.

Poonam nodded but didn't back down from staring him and now she got a bit worried at his tired & wrinkled from stress face and hurt & sad eyes.

She immediately turned around as she sensed his anxiety and stress, placed her hand on his cheek caressing it. She was confused but smiled at him warmly trying to ease his expressions.

He held her other hand and guided her to sit on the bed leaning her head on the headboard while he sat down in front of her crossing his legs.

He took both her hands in his hands and kissed them gently before dropping the bomb on her.

"Prakash came to meet me yesterday"

With those words being said, Poonam's eyes widened at the name that came from his mouth. Prakash.

"what?" "But why now?" "Why after such a long time?"
"What does he want more from us?" "Did you meet her too?"

Questions flew out of her mouth without her realizing that she was rambling scared for her family and their peaceful lives.

Nakul gently rubbed his thumb over her knuckles calming her down.

"He wanted help from us!" "He said he is going bankrupt soon" "He wants shelter and money related help from us" " And no, I didn't meet Sarita "
"He told me, he will suicide if I didn't help them!" Nakul said teary-eyed..

She looked a bit shocked and why not, it's a big thing for them. That husband-wife duo has always looked for ways to break them emotionally and financially.

They were always so arrogant, proud and bitchy about whatever wealth they got from their father's will that they were not the type to ask for help!

Nakul has always missed his brother immensely since he left them all with his family.
Poonam despised Sarita as she has done so many heinous acts to break her relationship with Nakul blaming him for such ridiculous accusations in front of her.

Also, their children (Ankit & Lavina) have something against their Uncle's family about which, these both don't have an idea at all.

Those people have, in a way, traumatized this family's every fucking member, and then left leading a luxurious life and now they were back to suck their blood and all energy they have acquired till now from last 7 years.

Nakul : Listen Poonam, I know you are scared for us as we had a bad past but Should I leave him to live on streets when he is in such a big trouble?

Poonam shook her head in a no at his question.

Poonam : No no, we can't.  Even though I hate Sarita and Prakash for doing whatever they tried to break us apart but still we all were family at one point. And your parents always wanted us to be together and happy.
We can atleast try to give them a chance and clear the air between us, right?

Nakul nodded and hugged her sighing, afraid what if their decision goes wrong and hurts them even more than before...?

These two are too easy to get trapped by evil people.

Nakul : But we can't tell this to Ankit or Lavina, lets surprise them? I know they will be happy as they never hated them but were just brought apart. Lavina has always been sad being away from her cousin sister (Srishti). So let's not tell them okay?

They don't know how much Lavina & Ankit hate one or the other person from that family.

Poonam nodded smiling at him as she thought it will a happy news for Lavina and it will also get her the old friendship back with her sister.
And Ankit may, this time, get along with his cousin brother (Shubh). He had never been on the same page with him.

- Maybe now everything will get back to normal? -
- Maybe now they will realize their mistakes and get happy with their happiness and become their non-corrupted brother like when the parents were alive? -
- Maybe now they all will get along even better than before? -

But God forbid, maybe they were so wrong...everything is gonna go wrong when those people enter their lives once again...

Maybe the hell will break lose in lives of their children!
But what is the matter that had made their children so terrified of that family members?

Will this family be able to overcome the next betrayal or heartbreak?

Or Will it lead to a happy ever after with the brother's family included in their loved ones list?

Heyy guysss...Here is your next episode..
Hope you liked it..
Tell me what you think about it??
Vote. Comment. Share.
Till next one...
BYEE BYE LOVESSSSS....LOVE YOU PPL <33