•𝟒𝟔•

Happy Reading lovesss!!!!

"Where the fuck are you, you stupid useless bitch?" A voice screamed from the speaker of the phone as Lavina stood straight at the harsh words which resounded the room.

Srishti smiled painfully at her and focused on her mother afterwards.

Srishti - "I-I am in one of the guest rooms. I wanted to use the washroom." she bit her lip to stop it from shaking. Another wave of cry coming to her.

Sarita - "You must be getting your stupid panic attacks huh? You are such a pathetic weakling, Srishti. Didn't I tell you stay with Ankit the whole night and sneak in his study, huh? YOU DARED TO RUIN MY PLAN, YOU ARE JUST LIKE YOUR USELESS FATHER AND BROTHER. HERE I AM TRYING SO HARD TO MAKE OUR LIVES BETTER AND YOU ARE ALL FUCKING RUINING MY PLANS ALL THE TIME. Where the fuck are you? I am coming. Tell me the room location?"

Srishti looked up in panic at them who were already in shock by the rude behavior of her mother.

Lavina quickly signaled her to call her here and they both went in the closet to hear all of it. While Srishti told her the location and Sarita hung up on her. Lavina started camera recording on her phone waiting for Sarita while Srishti was nervous about her mother beating her up again.

Soon, there was a loud noise as Sarita opened the door with a bang and closed it locking it. Srishti flinched due to the loud noise and her glare.

Sarita came near her slapping her hard across her face making Srishti fall down on the ground with a scream as her head banged with the coffee table present there. Lavina flinched while Aman clenched his jaw in anger and kept his hand on Lavina's head calming her breathing down.

Sarita - "Are you mad or what? Why do you always need to ruin my plan? You are getting too much in love with the Rathores huh? You find them better than your mother huh? Don't forget what I always tell you. They have betrayed your stupid father and kicked him out of the business and their house. Why did you come here when I clearly instructed you to be with Ankit whole night? Did you try to seduce any of the Shekhawat cousins as I said?"

Lavina again got a shock as she stared at Aman who shook his head telling her that she didn't try to flirt with him at all. She sighed in relief.
Srishti quickly shook her head in fear and said.

"I-I didn't meet any one of them. They were always with their family. And also, I didn't want to do it as why should we involve them right?" She said smiling nervously in fear.

Sarita again slapped her across her cheek now making her lip bleed from the diamond bangle on her wrist. Srishti winced once again, her cheeks having the print of her slaps.
Sarita held her arm harshly and said menacingly.

Sarita - "You don't have to tell me what's right or wrong! First you couldn't get that Abhimaan Shekhawat in your trap when I got the news of Lavina marrying him. Then, you are now refusing to lure one of the cousins of his. Are you so dumb to realize that if you marry one of them, you won't need Rathores. Shekhawats can be a cure to all of our problems. Now don't waste my time and do as you're told to. Either you marry any Shekhawat or I want the information as soon as possible for us to go away from these filthy people. Understand?"

Srishti - " But Mom- "

Sarita held her hair in a tight grip cutting her off as she screamed from the force.

Sarita - "No ifs or buts, Srishti otherwise I will kill you right here. No one anyway cares about you enough to even come at your funeral."

Srishti cried in pain as Sarita pulled her hair in order to look at her face as she was pushed away by her crashing into a wall behind her.