•𝟒•

Happy Reading lovesss!!!!

At the Shekhawats Villa

Abhiraj and Ruhanika came back from the meeting settled down for lunch on dining table with Avinaash - Gayatri, Sneha, Shreya, Riya and Aman already present there as others were at their workplaces.

After having lunch, all of them sat down in living room to talk about the meeting and princesses for which Ruhanika went along.

Gayatri : So, did you guys find any princesses?

Abhiraj : Yes mom, there were many KINGS who wanted their daughter or sister to be married to Abhimaan.

Ruhanika : But you know what, I think many of them were just giving names so that they can make relations with our family or get their princesses to be the future queen & the fame that comes along with it and not for Abhimaan. So, I am a bit doubtful for all of them.

Abhiraj : But maybe we can choose our daughter-in-law from one of them. Who knows?

Gayatri : Hmm, maybe they really were just doing it for the fame and not our son. But its okay, let's atleast see their pictures and know about them. We can't just reject any of them without knowing them clearly. What if we find someone who is really good for Abhimaan?

Sneha : Yeah Mom is right. Let's see who are they.

Shreya : Yes, I will choose my sister-in-law.
Riya : Yeah, me too

Gayatri : Okay, Abhiraj give the list to me.

(Abhiraj looked at his PA who gave him the file which was already managed by him with all the info and pictures while everybody was having lunch. Abhiraj gave it to Gayatri)

Abhiraj : Here mom.
Gayatri : Hmm Let's see.

(She opened the file and looked at the first picture and passed it to her left side where Sneha and the kids were sitting while she read the information.)

Shreya : She is pretty but I dont think she would be able to match with Brother.
Aman : Yeah, I get that vibe too.
Sneha : Hmm... I think we shouldn't judge according to her face and see whats written in the file.
Gayatri : Her name is Saloni, 23, Princess of Alwar, Height is 5'2 , weight is 60, has done B.Com & modeling and is a model and is a sweet, innocent, loves to dance (salsa, jazz, etc) and is a influencer on social media.
Ruhanika : umm no.
Gayatri : No from my side too
Abhiraj : But why? There are so many good things written about her.
Sneha : But bhaisaab (brother-in-law) she is too modern for our Abhimaan and that too a model & influencer, she must want to live in her own way and thats good too but she won't be able to adapt our surroundings and you know that Abhi wants someone who is a bit traditional and who can always keep our family as one.
Abhiraj : You ladies have a microscopic lens or what? How can you guys tell that?
Gayatri : Thats why I say, you don't interfere. We will see ourselves and tell you.
Abhiraj : Fine.

(Abhiraj got up and went to his home office while all the ladies got together and dissected whole file and every princesses's information).

1 hour later -
Abhiraj's PA came to his home office and knocked at the door.

Abhiraj : Come in.
PA : Sir, there is another princess's details that were sent to us by one of the KINGS
Abhiraj : oh! Who is the KING?
PA : Ankit Singh Rathore (KING of Jodhpur)
Abhiraj : Who is the princess? His daughter must be too young right?
PA : Its his sister sir.

(He said and gave the file to Abhiraj)

Abhiraj : Hmm I think she is nice. But why did it come this late? Why didn't he give it during the meeting?
PA : Sir I talked to his PA about it. He said KING Ankit wanted to discuss this with his family and the princess first and ask if she is ready and when she agreed he sent it to us.
Abhiraj : Thats good! Then I think she is the only one who got the right to say yes before getting her details shared with us.
PA : Yes sir.
Abhiraj : Okay you can go.