•𝟏𝟏•

Happy Reading lovesss!!!!

On 7 October-

Everyone was whole day practicing for the sangeet dance performances.
Lavina was strict on Abhimaan and didn't let him do any mischievous acts and ordered him around with the steps which he did absolutely fantastically. They are gonna rock it..they know.
Pihu was little sad as she wasn't able to prepare any dance as she was small & she didn't know how to dance but everyone cheered her up saying she can dance with them on DJ bhangra.
Everyone was ready with the dance and excited for the sangeet going to be held on 9th October.
All of them went to sleep early as they need rest for the upcoming functions.

On 8 October -

The function of Godh bharai (where the family of groom gives gifts like makeup, clothes, accessories, etc. to the bride and the bride's family gives gifts like suits, tie, cufflinks, watches, etc. to the groom and there is a prayer done along with it) is to be held at 7 pm.

Both the families came all ready to the Rathores Villa to join the ceremony.

LAVINA & ABHIMAAN'S GODH BHARAI OUTFITS○

The prayers were held at the temple area of the Villa and gifts exchange was done in the area in front of the temple gates.

○ TEMPLE AREA ○

The families gave the gifts to each other and later when all the rituals were done, they all had their dinner with light talks and excited cousins for the wedding.

Abhimaan was looking at Lavina teasing her for the wedding while she ignored him.

When everybody moved to the hall to talk, She held Abhimaan's hand and waited for everyone to leave from the dining room.

As soon as the room was empty, Lavina kissed him fiercely while he was shocked at the boldness and sudden kiss. She sucked his lips and pulled his hair while he kissed her back grabbing her waist.
They broke apart after a few minutes and Lavina wiped his lips and adjusted her clothes. She looked at him who was looking at her with hooded eyes and chuckled.