•𝟐𝟕•

Happy Reading lovesss!!!!

Flashback [5 months ago] -

There was a meeting going on in the conference room of the Kapoor Industries Ltd. The CEO - Ashok Kapoor was at the hard table with Karan beside him on the position of COO.

It was their one of the regular annual meetings going on when they were disturbed by a knock from the receptionist of that floor.

She came in and whispered something in Ashok's ear and left after bowing in respect to everybody for the inconvenience.

Ashok dismissed everyone and asked all of them to leave except Karan ofcourse.

Karan : What happened dad? What did she say?
(he asked referring to the receptionist)

Ashok : Nothing, I want you to meet someone.

On the cue, Someone entered the room with two more men behind him and moved towards the head chair on the other side of the conference table as Karan frowned in confusion not knowing them.

The man chuckled looking at his face while Ashok got up and shook his hands with him and they got settled afterwards.

Ashok : How are you sir?
Man : I am all good, Kapoor. I hope your company is going well?
Ashok : Yes, thanks to you.
Man : Isn't it all by Shekhawats mercy? (smirk and chuckle mockingly) Always behaving like fucking pets, Kapoors huh?

Karan was raged to hear that language for his family as he was about to argue when his dad signaled him not to! He sat back down and glared at the man who was looking at him almost amused to see his anger.

Karan : Dad who are they? Insulting you like that?
Ashok : Son, meet him - He is Sunil Singhania, my father's old friend-

Sunil cut him off - Now only enemies Kapoor. No more friendship with your beggar like father who always has asked or begged for his rights and company from bloody Shekhawats.

Karan : Don't say that about my Grandfather.
Sunil : Oh? I am scared by your glare child (sarcasm)
(serious and glaring) Don't raise your voice at me little one, you don't know anything yet so shut the fuck up. I know your grandfather more than you.

Ashok sighed and just told Karan to stay quiet while he huffed in frustration but decided not to interfere anymore.

Ashok : Forget him Sir, he is just a child and new to business. You tell me, what can I do for you? Any reason of this sudden visit?
Sunil : Well, I have a task for you Kapoor. I want my revenge from Shekhawats and you will do the deed. Will you?
Ashok : Anything Sir. Just tell me what is it?
Sunil : I want Shekhawat daughters in my grip till this Diwali that is in October end.

Ashok and Karan's eyes widened as they looked at him in horror.

Ashok : B-but why? And how can I do that?
Sunil : I just told you, I want revenge. What will I do with them is none of your business. And your son can do that. He is their age. (look at Karan) Kidnap them, lure them in your love trap or whatever you wanna do, just bring them to me.

Karan : But I don't think, they are at fault right? (nervous now)
Sunil (glare) : I just told you kid, don't question me again on this or I will snap your neck.

Ashok : (stammering) O-okay sir, I-I w-will do something about it and not disappoint you. They will be with you till October end (Diwali).

Sunil nodded satisfied while Karan was shocked by his father's statement.

Karan : But dad-
Ashok : Shut up Karan. (glare)

After a while, Singhania left the building and Ashok sighed in relief as he knew better than making Sunil Singhania angry.